Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Yeah those strong winds are murder for causing sun burn.
    I'm a bit mental.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Priaulx has been penalised for his contact on Moffat and the places have been switched so the young Scot has his first podium!
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Wasn't feeling that great over the last weekend but some BTCC action on Sunday helped to elevate my spirits. It's close with the top two in Shedden and Plato with Turkington closely behind. The Hondas do tend to go well at Brands and Shedden is a damn fine driver who does seem to be able to eek out more from the car he is in that most imo, though in saying this Plato is up there in being able to do this too. I felt a bit concerned listening to Plato talk about 'incidents' that could happen to 'Flash' and wonder if BMR will use Smith and Turkington to cause these for Shedden. I don't know if Turks would be up for this as he is generally all about a good clean fair race and will rub door handles but does not usually force his way pass others.

It's good too that the final round is only a fortnight away so not long to wait for the finale and even though Plato has been a much better racer and is certainly more worthy of being up near the top and contending for the Championship, I would really like and want to see Shedden or even Turkington take it, but not Plato. He's a character and a fine racer but his ways of racing is sometimes just too aggressive to appreciate.
    I'm a bit mental.

4. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

I managed to catch a couple of the races with the Ginetta junior race being one of them. Some really good racing with 9 cars all within a couple of seconds racing for second place over about 10 laps.

Missed all of the BTCC races though so must remember to watch it on the ITV website.

5. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

2015 drivers champion: Gordon Shedden
    2015 Manufactures champion:
    Honda Yuasa Racing.

And with that, sadly the 2015 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car championship is over.
    Bring on 2016!
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

What a final race. Seriously I was jitter-bugging about the room and my heart was pounding so hard. I'm not a Plato fan but I respected him more this year as he wasn't his usual smash-bash self and whoever won the 2015 Championship thoroughly deserved it.

Shedden though, man what a drive. I see some BTCC fans crying that some racers let him by but that was only a small number compared to the cars he overtook on his own. His brakes were a massive talking point for Tim Harvey, in fact he was extremely worried about them and it was easy to see how hard he was pushing and the zone he and his car were in. If you've been watching BTCC long enough you know Shedden is a man who seems to be able to eek out more than what you would imagine, essentially pushing past the limit and making the car do things that even other drivers in the same car cannot do. He is an amazing racing driver, yes he has been in the past Mr Grouch and tended to blame others at times but again like Plato I think he reduced that aspect of his personality and concentrated more on the races and finishing them, than making mountains out of mole hills.

Well done Flash, now a double BTCC Champion.
    I'm a bit mental.

Page 3 of 3 First 123