1. Ryzza5 is offline .

Got a replay URL?

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Oh yeah BTCC is back and the racing is still as good as ever. The first race was a bit of a follow me style and it looked like Plato was romping away with that win until his unfortunate incident (looking like a puncture) but that finish, what can you say about that?! Just incredible and true touring car racing where rubbing is racing and that race for the line resulting in only a 0.400 difference between 1st and 2nd.

Can't wait for Race #3 of the day now and so so SO very glad that BTCC is back!

This link seems to be doing the rounds on social t'internets. filmon.tv/tv/itv4
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Been some cracking races today with the exception of the first BTCC race. That was just and Platos crash.

Almost time for the final race of the day.

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Haha.

I'm a bit mental.

5. Ryzza5 is offline .

6. Scaniabebe is offline EuroTrucking Owner...

So, who's looking forward to Thruxton this weekend? Probably one of my favorite circuits alongside Knockhill and Brands!

Facebook | Twitter | My WOT Profile
    5 Years of serving the TruckSim Community...

7. Ryzza5 is offline .

I would be if I knew where I could watch it

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Scaniabebe »
    So, who's looking forward to Thruxton this weekend? Probably one of my favorite circuits alongside Knockhill and Brands!
    Yeah Thruxton is always a firm favourite of mine due to the speed and places to pass. Late breaking and being brace is the order of that circuit!
    I'm a bit mental.

9. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Oulton park this weekend!

You can catch it live on the ITV website if you're in the UK or using some internet wizardry anywhere in the world, possibly.

E: There is a big Tennis sized hole in the middle of the program. ITV have more channels than I can count to and they still have to ruin half a days worth of touring cars.
    Last edited by Camel; 07/06/15 at 10:27 AM.

10. Ryzza5 is offline .

I've found a new YT channel that has BTCC and many other disciplines

11. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

So did you get to watch them then Ry? Was a good days racing at Croft and the level of racing and control shown by many drivers was a joy to watch. Shedden always seems to drive the nuts off his cars and how he doesn't park it when doing so is quite extraordinary.
    I'm a bit mental.

12. Ryzza5 is offline .

Yes some great maneuvers from Shedden, and I do like that Collard won't take any prisoners either, demanding his racing room even if it means risk of race-ending contact.

The tv director still annoys me though, I don't need to see a BMW cross the finish line X seconds ahead of everyone else when there's a big jostle for position going on at the final corner.

13. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Collard has been on the receiving end of a few punts off so it's only right he's getting more stuck in. Him and Shedden should be great fun to watch and it was brilliant to see Priaulx racing hard and voicing his enjoyment.
    I'm a bit mental.

14. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

Sadly I've had to neglect this season a bit too much for my liking, things popping up last minuet & such like on Sundays.
    Flatmates kept me up to date on things and likewise social media...

Knockhill is sooooo going to make up for this though! Doing the full Friday - Monday weekend this year, it will be messy, i will be "rather" drunk, much banter will be had and it'll be epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

15. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Umm doesn't the racing weekend finish on Sunday though?
    I'm a bit mental.

16. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

Yes, but Knockhill let you stay over the Sunday night for free.

Doesn't sound like much, but it'll be a huge hand for me. The tracks only 2 hours away, but early mornings to get there early for shows do catch up on you. Add hungover from the sat -sun and being awake from 5am to 7pm(Past 2 years experience) when you leave the track on sunday...it'll be a nice hand!
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

17. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

That was a fantastic Race 1 at Knockhill, brilliant racing and good clean yet aggressive racing from Collard and Austin. Top defending and hanging on by Shedden as usual and good racing up and down the pack. Jackson maybe should have been a bit gentler at the start and could have taken the win but I guess he felt the car was right underneath him and just wanted to go for it which worked to his detriment with the tyres falling off just about half-way into the race letting the BMW's close up.
    I'm a bit mental.

18. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Good day of racing at Knockhill today. Shame Morgan couldn't take another win and unfortunate for the wee lad Moffat though I have a feeling Priaulx may get penalised for his punt on him to take the final spot on the podium. Plato kept his sensible trousers on and bagged points and Shedden did well to race but not get caught up in any trouble.

That win for Neal has brought him back fighting within the championship and with three rounds to go it is going to be very interesting especially with strong tracks for the others in Rockingham and Brands Hatch.
    I'm a bit mental.

19. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Adverts adverts adverts adverts adverts adverts adverts adverts adverts adverts adverts adverts adverts adverts.

I only caught a handful of the races but what I saw was adverts, I mean good and thoroughly entertaining as the BTCC usually is. Why it's usually on at the same time as F1 is beyond me and quite irritating.

Should catch the highlights sometime this week or see if the entire day is put on ITV player.

20. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

Cracking weekend as always, even more so seeing it live at the Hill where we were greeted with blue skyes and sunshine! But Very windy...enough for sun burn.

The 3rd BTCC race was the best of the day for it being so close knit! Kept us on our toes, more so for my mate who's a big fan of Morgan! Plenty of small bump's and knocks as well to keep it a good un!
    For this race, I was on the inside of the track, just down from the bridge, small group of 3...dunno if we'd have been seen on the TV.

The Ginetta junior race in the morning was a bit crazy as always, with all the normal contact you expect from them and plenty of "Oh's and ah's" from us in the crowd!(Was down by the hairpin for this, as well as the first BTCC race)

As always, our plan of staying back after the race's worked out, meaning we got to meet more of the drivers as well as get access to the cars up close in the pit's. Managed to get something a 100% garentee non one else will have. IN THE WORLD.

Will post a few pictures later on.
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow