Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Miami Blue is freaking gorgeous irl.

2. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

1982 De Tomaso Deauville Series 2 The Jaguar XJ's sexy italian twin....

- 5.8 litre V8
    - Quad pipes
    - Gorgeous interior
    - Only 244 ever produced, this is one of just 7 that were made for the UK market
    - They did 2 armoured Deauvilles, amazing
    - This one can be yours for £79,950, but it's had its engine rebuilt and been fully restored for £150k (I never trust restoration costs though)

De Tomaso Deauville 5.8 V8 Best Example! For Sale (1982) on Car And Classic UK [C828395]

It's a lot of money, for such a rare car that people will not really recognise or lust after. But wow If I had started a collection I'd definitely want this in it.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

3. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

500 E W124 for almost a hundred grand? Zeer exclusieve en bijzondere auto's | Welkom bij Autoleitner.nl

Brand new B5 RS 4 Avant for almost a hundred grand? Zeer exclusieve en bijzondere auto's | Welkom bij Autoleitner.nl

Gotta love these stealerships who get all these 80s to 00s German cars and inflating the prices just because they have low miles.

4. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Imo the 500E has all the right things:

- low mileage, that's what people find most important... except those who know cars a bit more and know that low mileage cán be worse than high-mileage but proof of excellent care
    - fully original, with Bose soundsystem
    - owned by Classic Unterturkheim for 6 years and part of Museum exhibits, car stood in an air bag most of the time.

That RS4 is also brandnew, the average dealer brandnew-non-demo-already-sold car has more miles just rolling off the line and the transport. And cars in Holland are expensive, so the second-hand price is also high.

5. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Heh, missed the description, ok, but 100 grand is still a lot for a 124 these days. If it was the Limited version, maybeee. But the time will come when these will be going for six figures regularly, sure.

6. Loek is offline Driving in style

AutoLeitner, the same one that received Olsson's RS6 before the disaster happened... Doesn't take away that Leitner is a great quality dealership.

While on the subject of Jon Olsson, he sold his Huracan to a Dutch dealer today. Hoefnagels is the dealer in question, one I didn't know about but they have some great offers (although a tad too expensive if you ask me, it's still a sexy beast).

Hoefnagels didn't post the Huracan on offer yet. They did post a swag picture of mr. Hoefnagels himself with the Huracan:

Anyway. Let's hope this Huracan will receive a better faith than the RS6. Still RIP.

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

7. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

#LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

8. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

Quote Originally Posted by TIMELESS »
    Phwooor! A nice, late-Mk1 800 fastback...right up my street!
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456