Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Ryzza5 is offline .

This is true. Very true. (Imagine all the extra ads to write though!) The other side of the coin is that if I wear a little of the cost it makes the car easier to shift despite it's age and mileage - stands out more. Or at least makes up for things like stone chips.

2. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Quote Originally Posted by MERCEDES-BENZ »
    Remove any aftermarket parts you have on the car and sell them off somebody on the forums - mods usually do not increase the value of the car
    And can quite often lower the value unless you find the right buyer.

3. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

4. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Would still have the Merc thanks.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

5. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

As it happens.. yes, yes I can.
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

6. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

I was getting a little confused at that until I remembered that they sold the Granada stateside looking nothing like the sleek,'Oh-so-70's', "Shut it you slag" Mk1 that we got over here!

-

For a trackcar for myself...

Lotus Evora GT4

Go racing in the GT4 class in style!

Anddddd heres one I can afford just now...

1997 Rover 100 '160'

Laugh all you want, but this is't packing the original engine. With the 1.8 high reving twin cam popping out 160hp from the MG ZR and weighing in 800Kg with a little bit of tweeting for the handling make this an even better handling car.
    At a snippet under £1,900...I so would.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

7. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Not laughing, I'm crying, that thing looks silly. 2400 euros for that... no thanks. I'll take the Lotus.

8. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

This 911 Flatnose looks a bit odd..... Worse than what I thought a flatnose would look like. It also sort of looks like a racecar with missing bumpers. And on the sideview it looks like a cheap brand toycar with a body not matching the wheelbase...

9. TDUFREAK500 is offline Rotary <3

It kinda looks like a 935 with all the aero missing

Flick
    r

Facebook
    My Website

Most professional photographers spend all our days in a
    seemingly lifelong pursuit for the perfect image. Personally,
    I know I’ll never shoot a “perfect image”
    - Larry Chen

10. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by TDUFREAK500 »
    It kinda looks like a 935 with all the aero missing
    Well yeah that was the intention really.

With this gen of 911 I'm not sure I find any/many that amazing aesthetically, so I'm more interested in the weird/quirky models such as this one, but yeah I think I prefer the non-flatnose version.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

11. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Ferrari 575M Superamerica with GTC Handling Package, from 2006, with 20264 km on the clock. For sale at Wiggers Mastercars for €417.500.

FERRARI 575M Superamerica, Wiggers Mastercars B.V., Enschede | Wiggers Mastercars B.V. | Enschede

12. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

KAHN Design Land Rover Defender 110 I know it's not as tall/wide/long as a Merc 6x6 but jesus, i'm not sure which one i'd take the keys to haha.

Land Rover DEFENDER 110 2.2 TDCI XS 110 Station Wagon - Flying Huntsman 6x6 4dr

13. Ryzza5 is offline .

This one is tempting, but I think I'll still wait for a low-km well specced Rising Blue Golf R for around the 30k mark.

2009 Volkswagen Golf GTI VI Auto MY10

14. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

It's 2016 and you're thinking about a vehicle with halogen lights?

15. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Woah at the KAHN Land Rover Defender, that thing is insane in a good way. Would love to see that thing running around on a farm and then doing the school run.
    I'm a bit mental.

16. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

As Cool as KAHN make that 6x6 work, we all know it'll be used for show and thats it. (And cosr you a small fortune)
    Personally, I'd go with one of these old military spec 6x6's that would be cobbled by the special division, essentially used as a mobile communication unit. Also alot got made for use on safari's and such like.

Off topic I know, but this is't....

It can go anywhere, including rivers. Be used as a house and has a V8. What more do you want for £25,000?

Link for the ad, here - OT-64.
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

17. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Dad used to ride around in that OT-64 thing back in the day.

18. Alisssa Footprints is offline Burnt-out Shell

Here is some pics of my dream car, i do own a 306 but i have never had the money spare to get a Dimma wide arch body kit for her

19. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

As aftermarket widebody parts go, that body kit isn't too bad at all, I think i'd have it in a different colour though

20. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

Haven't seen a Dimma of any sorts for years! Used to be a 205 kitted one in my area around 10 years ago...

Decided to have a look and see if any were for sale, only one is...

A 306 drop top, designed & made by Pininfarina (like the 406 Coupe) are rare enough, so this is a dubble in rare!

£13,500 for this one on eBay. Apparently 1 of 2 Dimma 306 Convertibles in the UK, and it's also got a GTi6 engine in so will fair shift! Admittedly, i really hate the headlights and the colour is a bit too 'in yo face' for me, and the wide arch look doesn't suit the elegant lines of the convertible. (in my eyes)

* I still miss my chance of getting a 306 Convertible back in 2014...
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last