Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

I love the Z8, but I'd much rather have it in the darker blue colour with the Alpina wheels. Though I do think that the example shown is quite a classic looking car.

I love the jag, but the interior colour isn't for me.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

2. TDUFREAK500 is online now Rotary <3

Quote Originally Posted by Camel »
    Why is that car bleeding?
    Just being a typical BMW and leaking

Flick
    r

Facebook
    My Website

Most professional photographers spend all our days in a
    seemingly lifelong pursuit for the perfect image. Personally,
    I know I’ll never shoot a “perfect image”
    - Larry Chen

3. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

I think the Z8 is beautiful, but I'm not sure if I'd want to own one. You just know everyone will think it's a Z3, and I refuse to be a hairdresser
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

4. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Not sure the Z3 is still on the forefront of most people's minds when comparing a car to something Scott, anyone that remembers the Z3 would most likely know what a Z8 is

Been looking at Citroen SMs online because they're bae.

Citroën SM For Sale (1973) on Car And Classic UK [C686966]

I'm in love

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

5. Ryzza5 is offline .

Somewhere in Holland, an older, richer version of calster just became very excited
    Last edited by Ryzza5; 06/01/16 at 07:14 AM.

6. calster17 is online now Resident rubbish car fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    Somewhere is Holland, an older, richer version of calster just became very excited
    *In Clarkson's voice*
    "And we hand things over to Calster's Dutch cousin..."

-

I can see myself spamming this, so i'll keep it to the stuff that'd likely be of interest to you guys, unless you want to see Suzuki Liana's & Daewoo Nexia's?

I'll start with this...
    1988 Maserati Bi-Turbo, Ex-Works BTCC car.

I'll be honest & say that I never even knew that Maserati took part in the BTCC, let alone as a works entry, (Shows how good they were), yours for just £40,000.

2004 MG SV

Likely the most infamous car from MG/Rover, but what a car it is! Rare and for just £35,000 a bit of a steal. (Considering they cost around £80,000 new)

2001 Lister Storm GT1

How many of you have seen a Lister Storm for real? So how much of a track toy would this be, or even better how cool would it be if made street legal? Oh how I feel naughty just thinking of it...sadly it's Price on Asking which means it's too much for us mere mortal's to afford.

2014 Maybach 57 - Last RHD spec car made

The ultimate barge if you ask me, as will slip along under the radar compared to a Roll's or Bentley. Okay they were stupidly priced S-Class that look's ugly next to the actual S-Class. But I still would. Again, it's P.O.A .

See I can do normal stuff that you guys would like and such OH LOOK A 1995 Rover 220 "Tomcat" Coupe....

Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

7. TDUFREAK500 is online now Rotary <3

That Lister though!

Flick
    r

Facebook
    My Website

Most professional photographers spend all our days in a
    seemingly lifelong pursuit for the perfect image. Personally,
    I know I’ll never shoot a “perfect image”
    - Larry Chen

8. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

The maybach is a tough one, it's starting to age a hell of a lot but the interior, size and brand recognition still make it something worth looking into. I don't usually like aftermarket mods but I'd be tempted to go full football player or rapper and get it riced: http://www.zercustoms.com/news/image...bach-57S-1.jpg (perhaps not as much as that) to make it look more modern.

I've recently been obsessed with classifieds of Bentley Brooklands, a model that didn't really get much recognition or make many headlines. They've kept their price rather well:

Used 2007 Bentley Brooklands for sale in Buckinghamshire | Pistonheads £125,000

9. calster17 is online now Resident rubbish car fan.

I really do like the Maybach's, but some of the early cars dated quickly inside thanks to using that oh-so-90's dark grey colour the interior with wood finish giving them a tacky feel (Kinda like the Lexus LS & SC430'sif spec'd wrong). Other than that though, perfect in my eyes...sadly they'll never reach my price bracket, but it'd tempt me away from an LS if they were.

Got to love the Brooklands, many would call it the last of the proper Bentley's (tracing it's root's back to before VW ownership & all) but is a true beauty to behold if you see one! Used to be one local to Aberdeen and always put a smile on my face. A true land yacht!

I was going to post then earlier, but...

1994 Ferrari 348 - Koenig F48 TS

Oh yes, it's a oh-so-90's period Ferrari modified by them loony's in Germany, Koenig! Personally I love how mad this is, the targa top, bright yellow & that bodykit, topped off with the F40-esk spoiler! But it's not all show, packing twin tubo's poping out a crazy 520bhp from the 3.8 V8 so she'll fair shift! Yours for just shy of £100,000.
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

10. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Mini F40.

11. TDUZoqqer is offline Car Aficianado

12. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

13. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

14. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by calster17 »
    I really do like the Maybach's, but some of the early cars dated quickly inside thanks to using that oh-so-90's dark grey colour the interior with wood finish giving them a tacky feel (Kinda like the Lexus LS & SC430'sif spec'd wrong). Other than that though, perfect in my eyes...sadly they'll never reach my price bracket, but it'd tempt me away from an LS if they were.

Got to love the Brooklands, many would call it the last of the proper Bentley's (tracing it's root's back to before VW ownership & all) but is a true beauty to behold if you see one! Used to be one local to Aberdeen and always put a smile on my face. A true land yacht!

I was going to post then earlier, but...

1994 Ferrari 348 - Koenig F48 TS

Oh yes, it's a oh-so-90's period Ferrari modified by them loony's in Germany, Koenig! Personally I love how mad this is, the targa top, bright yellow & that bodykit, topped off with the F40-esk spoiler! But it's not all show, packing twin tubo's poping out a crazy 520bhp from the 3.8 V8 so she'll fair shift! Yours for just shy of £100,000.
    That is awesome. What is that underneath, a 355? I want this in my life
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

15. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Softie »
    That is awesome. What is that underneath, a 355? I want this in my life
    pretty sure it's a Fiero, dude

16. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by MERCEDES-BENZ »
    pretty sure it's a Fiero, dude
    Ha Genuinely looks like a MR2. xD
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

17. calster17 is online now Resident rubbish car fan.

Pifft, it's a Peugeot 406 Coupe.

-

Joke aside, it's a 348, the 355's Predecessor.

Got a few others i'll add later.I'm going to start feeling bad about posting on here alot as it seem's like I don't do much with my time other than skim the classifieds for the odd gem. Which is't far off the truth actually.
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

18. Ryzza5 is offline .

I'm tempted to write my own car ad... but every time I get into mine I think... I really like this car. To me, it's worth a lot more than what I could sell it for. I just worry that it might go bang one day.

At least if I do decide to sell I'm safe in the knowledge that we could come up with a real funny one.

19. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    I'm tempted to write my own car ad... but every time I get into mine I think... I really like this car. To me, it's worth a lot more than what I could sell it for. I just worry that it might go bang one day.

At least if I do decide to sell I'm safe in the knowledge that we could come up with a real funny one.
    Remove any aftermarket parts you have on the car and sell them off somebody on the forums - mods usually do not increase the value of the car

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last