1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Default Race Driver: Grid

The new race driver site is up and running.The screens look good as does the movie. I believe this is carrying on from the TOCA series but they have dropped TOCA out the title.

The game out on XBOX 360, Games for Windows, PS3 and Nintendo DS
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Nodz86; 29/02/08 at 16:37 PM.

2. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Nodz you really get the information about games so quickly and before everyone else! I have seen a trailer for this on gametrailers and it looks really good. Will probably get it when it comes out!

3. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Must get for race-game lovers

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

4. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by TheScottishSpotter »
    Nodz you really get the information about games so quickly and before everyone else!
    Not really, its just where I had to sign up to codemasters to get the Colin Mcrae Dirt codes so I'm now on there mailing list. I'm on so many different ones now and thats how I find out about all the games and site launches and pre release compititions and stuff.

5. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Ah. It all falls into place now

6. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

What kinda time is it gunna come out, there are a few games I still wan't to get so this is quite low down on the list. If its ages i'll get it, if its not i'll get it way after realease me thinks.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

7. BensonJutton is offline Rusted Banger

I am looking forward to Grid and the graphics look awsome but ,it does look a bit "need for speed" lets hope not!!!!!!

8. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

The graphics look very realistic and like Pro Street but you don't get the horrible customisable crap

9. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by BensonJutton »
    I am looking forward to Grid and the graphics look awsome but ,it does look a bit "need for speed" lets hope not!!!!!!
    well its made by Codemasters so it'll probably be more like DiRT

10. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

I will get it. I will get for 360 too just for Live.

11. BensonJutton is offline Rusted Banger

Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    well its made by Codemasters so it'll probably be more like DiRT
    I'm hoping it will stay true to itself as I have loved all the Toca games ,but sad to say I didn't like Dirt apart from the graphics

12. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

Quote Originally Posted by BensonJutton »
    I'm hoping it will stay true to itself as I have loved all the Toca games ,but sad to say I didn't like Dirt apart from the graphics
    have to agree with you there about DIRT, from looking at the box it has soo much potential, but sadly i think the handling physics let it down, always felt like the whole cars was being rotated from the center of the car

I also have spent many a happy hour on ToCa, lets just hope they stay true to what made it popular in the first place

13. Nodz86 is offline ____________

I agree with you both BJ and Khevo,ToCa was a great series shame they've dropped it from the name but thats probably as it covers more than just the ToCa series unlike the 1st two on the PS.

14. ShiZzl3 is offline Banned

cant wait!

15. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

I bet someone is gonna make that pic into a siggy

16. ShiZzl3 is offline Banned

ya MEEE