1. Tob-Racer is offline Aston Martin is life <3

9 days... Can't wait !

2. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

So can you watch that trailer? I was thinking maybe they blocked it from everyone except the UK but maybe they just hate us.

3. Ryzza5 is offline .

Can't watch it either. Even tried a UK proxy

4. Tob-Racer is offline Aston Martin is life <3

Yea I can. I'm in the UK. But I can try with a Proxy VPN if you want

5. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Tried a UK and US proxy and it didn't work.

6. T1M
    T1M is offline ♥ MX-5 ♥

It's not even that long a preview

But it looks great non-the-less, looking forward

7. TDUFREAK500 is online now Rotary <3

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    Can't watch it either. Even tried a UK proxy
    Try using ZenMate for Chrome, works perfectly.

Flick
    r

Facebook
    My Website

Most professional photographers spend all our days in a
    seemingly lifelong pursuit for the perfect image. Personally,
    I know I’ll never shoot a “perfect image”
    - Larry Chen

8. Ryzza5 is offline .

Cheers bud, worked perfectly.

Just remembered that I didn't want to spoil the series by watching/reading previews

9. MrLolololXD is offline Resident Supra Owner

Maybe I should actually sit down and watch Top Gear, sounds like I'm missing out on a lot
    1 3 5

2 4 6 R

10. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

I'm guessing I'm not the only one who missed this:
    If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.
    (fast-forward to ~6:35)

I've only watched a few minutes but is it really going to be simulcast all over the world when it premieres? I have to wait till tomorrow to be able to see for certain here but that is awesomesauce

11. T0M722 is offline "POWWEERRRR!!"

I watched it too

Cool little presentation

Flickr

TDU2 '11 (we're hoping ^^)

12. Ryzza5 is offline .

Broke my rule and just watched it, I'm rather looking forward to this season now, having seen some of those spoilers. Redoing the 'classic' TG formula such as...

13. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Didn't know so never watched it, funny too as I saw the TopGear twitter posting pics of the studio setup and lighting control area but thought they were just recording the show.
    I'm a bit mental.

14. Ryzza5 is offline .

Nice of Jezza to poke some fun at the pirates with the simulcast. Great to have to air around the world (except France, sorry Mike), at the same time, but just not certain if we'll continue to lose bits and pieces here because of ad breaks. Either way I still plan to end up with a video file of the episodes saved on my NAS for later viewing.

15. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Nice of Jezza to poke some fun at the pirates with the simulcast. Great to have to air around the world (except France, sorry Mike), at the same time, but just not certain if we'll continue to lose bits and pieces here because of ad breaks. Either way I still plan to end up with a video file of the episodes saved on my NAS for later viewing.
    This. I don't know if it'll actually air here though. I can't see anything about it in the TV guides though it's still quite early in the week I guess. I'm really excited for this series, looks to be a good'un.

16. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

I don't see why I should use a spoiler tag, as anyone that looks in here after an episode has been broadcasted....etc

The first episode was good, a solid 7.5/10 maybe 8/10 when you keep in mind just how bad some episodes have been in the recent seasons:
    - I liked the challenge, it was entertaining and not too gimmicky, the hovercraft being the gimmick but very entertaining and it's not as if they'd stage that first fall from Richard tbh as it looked rather painful. I guess the point in the electric car was that it shows it can be done quickly in a basic, cheap electric car, I'm sure it'd have been just as fine if not easier with the Mercedes GL from the last challenge but I kind of understand the point.

- I agree about the Huracan Review, it looks as if someone sat on the front, it's been too 'VAG-productified'. That said, I don't actively dislike how it looks and it sounds amazing. But I agree with Richard mostly.

- I like ed sheeran as a person, I don't dislike his music but i wouldnt put it on my phone and it's overplayed on the radio, and I prefer it when TG has guests that LOVEEEEE cars, he's never even driven one, though they addressed this in that live Q&A last sunday by saying they've kind of had every big car fan on more than once, so they're struggling.

- The apology thing was funny in the news bit, very Clarkson. And I understood where he was coming from with the mid-engined supercar GT comment.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

17. Ryzza5 is offline .

Pretty much agree with all that ^

Of course a motorbike would've annihilated all of them in that race.

18. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Pretty much agree with all that ^

Of course a motorbike would've annihilated all of them in that race.
    Clarkson would have annihilated it before it could even start the race.

The episode was okay, certainly better than a few from the past, I feel like they too wanted to take a step up. The challenge was a bit meh, been-there-done-that sort of thing but that can only mean the stuff I'm really looking forward to is still to come.

And there will probably be more to come for a few years forward:
    Top Gears Jeremy Clarkson to sign new three-year contract despite 2014 controversies - Mirror Online

19. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

So... how was the second episode, thoe of you who watched? Haven't seen it myself yet. What was in it besides the cow herding?

They've released the trailer for episode 3 (blocked in a whole load of countries... naturally )
    If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.

20. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

I'm not yet sure I understand the logic behind simulcasting the series and then region-blocking trailers

I enjoyed the second episode as it did showcase the 3 cars quite well I thought, which at the end of the day made it quite a good episode. Many people complain about it not being about the cars, but all 3 listing their reasons for which car they'd have and making a decision is much better than someone telling you it has 5 litres more luggage space and 2mm less rear leg space on a youtube video.

Keifer was an odd guest, he seemed like a car-nut but they didn't focus on that as much as i'd have liked.

Still, a more consistent start to a TG series than we've had in ages imo.

Just watched the trailer, oh dear, for those that are feeling quite anti-TG as of the past few years it seems next week's is an episode you can miss. It might be good, but it has every telltale sign of one of those awfully unfunny obviously scripted TG episodes, I still enjoy them but they do annoy me at the same time.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.