1. Ryzza5 is offline .

Default Faction Mission Leaderboards

For some reason, you can't compare faction mission results with friends or the wider community unlike normal missions and skills.

So if you do get around to completing some, think about taking a screenie of the results screen and post here to see if we're all taking roughly the same amount of time.

Here's one starting from the Key West Florida. The time won't be great as I took a massive offroad "shortcut" through the trails just after leaving the snow.

2. Stephen Galanis is offline Just a Skidmark

(I'd have registered here as Heart Foam, but somehow it only worked if my name matched my fb profile. Not a big deal.)

Anyway, I do Observatory Dash and Dry Run quite often to test a new car once I've leveled it up. They're short events, and it's a useful benchmark. This isn't my quickest time, got held up by a truck at the start and lost time. I know I've done a 4:13. I'm not sure how fast that is.

This was a circuit-spec Viper on Dry Run. I think the time can be beaten, but the goal is to also not crash. Risk vs reward! and all that.

Last edited by Stephen Galanis; 23/12/14 at 11:04 AM.

3. Ryzza5 is offline .

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Galanis »
    (I'd have registered here as Heart Foam, but somehow it only worked if my name matched my fb profile. Not a big deal.)
    We can rename you to that if you would prefer it? The limitation I think is only because you registered using Facebook so it uses your details for that.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Ahautcar is offline Crashtastic

Bleh
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chatbox: 9 Jan 2012
    Camel 3.0: I'll delete you in a minute!
    flo: delete system 32, save your pc
    flo:
    Ahautcar: odear my motherboard temperature guage's light's flickering on and off

6. TheXRacer is offline Needs more displacement

The one reset is because one of the AI cars threw me right into a canyon for no discernible reason.

uPlay name: V8VeeEight

7. SZABl is offline \-(Spyker)-/

it's a campaign mission.. but... OMG

8. Ahautcar is offline Crashtastic

Nice work! Glad the 1st spot doesn't belong to a cheater...or if he is he's a really careful and convincing cheater
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chatbox: 9 Jan 2012
    Camel 3.0: I'll delete you in a minute!
    flo: delete system 32, save your pc
    flo:
    Ahautcar: odear my motherboard temperature guage's light's flickering on and off

9. Ryzza5 is offline .

Even though I would take an immediate shortcut the AI would realise this and speed up immensely, meaning I couldn't touch him until we got near the railway, followed by touch two in town. Haven't tried again with a better car.

10. MadManCK is offline Test Driver

Here some of mine.

11. TheXRacer is offline Needs more displacement

On some of the street faction events the AI just rubberband right past and crank up to 200MPH in a split second, it's a joke. Watch the blue Z4 in Long Road to Duty, that car is a fine example of the type.

In the run I made on Colorado Crawl the AI kept with the entire time just via rubberbanding their way up to me.

I don't know where or how I cut almost 4 secs of Ryzza's time but I attribute it all to the dinner table front splitter. Brings good luck.
    Last edited by TheXRacer; 04/01/15 at 13:34 PM. Reason: Added img of latest and fastest run

uPlay name: V8VeeEight

12. Ryzza5 is offline .

let's just say an AI decided I should become better acquainted with the Grand Canyon...