Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Dan G is offline Cars in mirror are losing

Default So, cruises? (Register Interest here)

I was going to inbox Ryzza but his inbox is full! Get your spring cleaning done early mate!

If there was enough interest from this I figure we could sort a sub forum like we use to have for TDU.

So yes, anyone want to sort having a little group cruise like the old days? I understand the game is flawed but the basic principles from TDU are mostly there! (Obviously).

Lots of options for what we could do, I'm sure Ozz or Ryzza could fill those of you in who didn't see what we used to do!

Even if we just do one test cruise to see if it works well or not.

We could pick some random points to drive to and do a mystery gps type thing perhaps? (Each person picks their own gps point to drive to, then we take it in turns to drive to the nearest place starting from our original meeting point. We can either do "Road rules" and drive at the speed limit(ish) or just go as fast as possible and wait for the rest to catch up.

Probably a good idea to set a limit to the cars used, I was going to base it on level but might be easier at first to just limit it to street/dirt cars first.

Please post your interest below If enough people want in we'll organise a time and day then start a new thread!

Oh and if this has been covered already feel free to shoot me down

2. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Interesting

3. Ryzza5 is offline .

All depends if you've stopped working on Saturday mornings, Dan! Test cruise #1 has been completed with Ozz, Col and khev but they kept wanting to stop for picnics in the pretty landscape.

The inbox is full to stop random noobs (and Rob) asking me about TDU1 online issues. If at any time you wish to cruise say hi to me on Steam!

4. Ahautcar is offline Crashtastic

<------- Interested
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chatbox: 9 Jan 2012
    Camel 3.0: I'll delete you in a minute!
    flo: delete system 32, save your pc
    flo:
    Ahautcar: odear my motherboard temperature guage's light's flickering on and off

5. Acid44 is offline Beercules

^What he said. As long as I have free time, at least. Ryz knows from TDU cruises that I can be on and off in a flash

6. Ahautcar is offline Crashtastic

Oh yeah same, forgot to mention that, I can be very erratic with going AFK and back at times :P
    flo:
    Ahautcar: odear my motherboard temperature guage's light's flickering on and off

7. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Im up for some cruising, count me in

Btw Ryzza

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »

The inbox is full to stop random noobs (and Rob) asking me about TDU1 online issues. If at any time you wish to cruise say hi to me on Steam!
    You mean me? Or what because i got confused?
    Last edited by RobikV3; 17/12/14 at 11:01 AM.

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

8. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

hmm I might be able to make it this saturday maybe friday but probably not.

9. Dan G is offline Cars in mirror are losing

I can give Saturday morning a crack if you like Ry? I only work 1 sat morning in 4 now

10. TheXRacer is offline Needs more displacement

Aye, I'm interested alright. uPlay friends list is empty 'cuz I don't use that cancerous platform unless I'm booting the game so the only "cruising" I've done in The Crew has been solo or through spontaneity and likeminded pubs. It was fun then, so it can only get better with an organised group right?

uPlay name: V8VeeEight

11. carlos_69 is offline OMG EVO

i'm insterested.

By Jeremy Clarkson:
    A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
    Uplay: PTdumptruck

12. Ryzza5 is offline .

Quote Originally Posted by Robik94 »
    Im up for some cruising, count me in

Btw Ryzza

You mean me? Or what because i got confused?
    No, not you. He knows who he is.

Saturday morning (UK) / evening (AU) sounds like a go then.

How are we supposed to find and connect to you XR if you're not on our friends list - it's hard enough connecting to friends as it is without sending a Crew invite first.

13. TheXRacer is offline Needs more displacement

No, not you. He knows who he is.

Saturday morning (UK) / evening (AU) sounds like a go then.

How are we supposed to find and connect to you XR if you're not on our friends list - it's hard enough connecting to friends as it is without sending a Crew invite first.
    You send me a request. Simple as. I play the game often enough that I can just accept requests on boot. Reason why the uPlay ID is in the siggy. All you need to do is be like "Initiative just kicked in y0!" and type that junk into uPlay.

14. Ryzza5 is offline .

Confused because you said your uPlay friends list is empty (synonymous with in-game friends list on PC) and you don't use the platform.

I don't have signatures visible so didn't notice.

15. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

No, not you. He knows who he is. .
    Ah okay then

Saturday morning sounds good, around what hour? And any specific type of car?

And yeah my ingame friends list was empty too for some reason, but uplay wasnt

16. TheXRacer is offline Needs more displacement

Confused because you said your uPlay friends list is empty (synonymous with in-game friends list on PC) and you don't use the platform.

I don't have signatures visible so didn't notice.
    The list IS empty because I don't just send or accept random requests and I HAVE to use uPlay launcher for The Crew; I just don't use it outside of when the game is running. Even then I feel like I need to sprinkle the screen with holy water and make a couple passes over the HDD with a cross

17. Dan G is offline Cars in mirror are losing

Shall we go for street spec cars? So anyone who hasn't progressed much can join in?

Ryzza can pick the time since he'll be the one going to sleep first.

18. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Well if it will be really a cruise going around 150-200 kmh max then it doesnt really matter what car even a stock challenger will be suitable so it depends on how were gonna drive really

19. Ahautcar is offline Crashtastic

Obey all traffic laws and drive under the road speed limit?

flo:

20. Nikki is offline Rocket Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Ahautcar »
    Obey all traffic laws and drive under the road speed limit?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last