1. Ryzza5 is offline .

If you haven't progressed much you'll probably more enjoy the Full Stock handling-wise. I've got plenty of cars to choose from so now fussy. Hint, pick a starting point near a train station or airport for those who haven't discovered much of the map.

Or we could head out of Detroit towards the bottom-left corner of the Midwest state into Mountain State on some of those nice chillax forest/woods roads.

@Hautstuff
    Reminds me of a race we setup in TDU1 years ago. Dan may remember. 7 of us raced direct from the NE lighthouse to the SW ligthouse offroad, only allowed to cross roads but not drive on them, racing against one person in the slowest car Gullwing, driving on road at speed limit and obeying signs, etc. Could easily do something similar in The Crew one day when we're more familiar with the map.

While most people chose the RS4 or Murcielago I went for the Koenigsegg because POWER!

Last edited by Ryzza5; 18/12/14 at 22:12 PM.

2. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    If you haven't progressed much you'll probably more enjoy the Full Stock handling-wise. I've got plenty of cars to choose from so now fussy. Hint, pick a starting point near a train station or airport for those who haven't discovered much of the map.

Or we could head out of Detroit towards the bottom-left corner of the Midwest state into Mountain State on some of those nice chillax forest/woods roads.

@Hautstuff
    Reminds me of a race we setup in TDU1 years ago. Dan may remember. 7 of us raced direct from the NE lighthouse to the SW ligthouse offroad, only allowed to cross roads but not drive on them, racing against one person in the slowest car Gullwing, driving on road at speed limit and obeying signs, etc. Could easily do something similar in The Crew one day when we're more familiar with the map.

While most people chose the RS4 or Murcielago I went for the Koenigsegg because POWER!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-H...0411154305.jpg
    or one of my challenges, I remember splitting into groups and the group with the lowest class cars had the shortest route and the fastest had the longest route to reach SE Lighthouse from clubhouse at north.
    We should try that sometime.

--- Post Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Dan G »
    Shall we go for street spec cars? So anyone who hasn't progressed much can join in?

Ryzza can pick the time since he'll be the one going to sleep first.
    I have the street spec mustang that's the only car I have. but we should be fine if we don't drive flat out to everywhere.

3. TheXRacer is offline Needs more displacement

For challenges you may want to enforce a spec to keep things at least somewhat even; but if we are doing the cruise by road rules then it really doesn't matter.

uPlay name: V8VeeEight

4. Dan G is offline Cars in mirror are losing

@Hautstuff

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-H...0411154305.jpg
    I remember that alright :P We need to get pyrre on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzmcom »
    or one of my challenges, I remember splitting into groups and the group with the lowest class cars had the shortest route and the fastest had the longest route to reach SE Lighthouse from clubhouse at north.
    We should try that sometime.

--- Post Updated ---

I have the street spec mustang that's the only car I have. but we should be fine if we don't drive flat out to everywhere.
    I don't mind ONLY keeping up, I mean I only have the 2 nissans atm, so I'll probably stick with my skyline in street spec.

I'll try set a reminder to come on here tomorrow and speak to Ry so we can have another test run.

Perhaps meet somewhere like the marina/pier area in the north east of chicago.
    Last edited by Dan G; 19/12/14 at 20:34 PM.

5. Ryzza5 is offline .

btw if we end up with 4 people in one crew you might want to check out some of the Crew and Convoy award points available. Things like combined top speed (oh wait you don't have fast cars) or doing trips from location X to Z via Y, etc, etc

6. Ryzza5 is offline .

In game now...

7. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Ill be in few minutes too

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

8. carlos_69 is offline OMG EVO

So were will you guys meet?

By Jeremy Clarkson:
    A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
    Uplay: PTdumptruck

9. Ryzza5 is offline .

Good cruise. Good times. Must do again.

10. Ryzza5 is offline .

Do again?

11. TheXRacer is offline Needs more displacement

Do again?
    If maybe this time we can schedule it for a time where I won't be in bed, sure.

EDIT: That'll be difficult though. I'm a lazy racer.

uPlay name: V8VeeEight

12. nfsMIB is offline Ladedruck

Sure, would like to join you guys this time :P

13. Ryzza5 is offline .

Should be playing roughly 7 hours from now. Can join later on of course although I won't be around for ages. That said if we get a full crew I'm tempted to do one of the long faction missions as they can kinda be like big cruises, with the navigation already taken care of, and it should prevent some from stopping every 10 minutes.

14. Dan G is offline Cars in mirror are losing

Count me out this time as it's my day in work

15. Ryzza5 is offline .

Same, been on a roll with my coding so will keep at it - might cruise tomorrow instead.

16. Ahautcar is offline Crashtastic

Ditto, I don't quite have the time for a sustained cruising session atm :p
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chatbox: 9 Jan 2012
    Camel 3.0: I'll delete you in a minute!
    flo: delete system 32, save your pc
    flo:
    Ahautcar: odear my motherboard temperature guage's light's flickering on and off

17. lamborghini 2 is offline Hot Hatch

I'd love to get in on some cruises at some point if people have the crew on XBone...?
    "Tell me, if your uncle Jack helped you off an Elephant, would you help your uncle Jack off an Elephant?" - Guru Pitka, The Love Guru

18. Dan G is offline Cars in mirror are losing

Most of us I think have it on PC but I'm sure if there's enough interest Ryzza can make a sub forum for XBone cruisers

19. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Pretty sure SuperHyper has it on Xbone

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

20. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Pretty sure I haven't touched it yet