Topic:

Team NISMO

1. Murcielago is offline Life Begins At 170

Default Team NISMO

If I can't advertise a club here then you can close it

I'm here to advertise a club that I've started with my friend StablestKILLA, called Team NISMO. Basically it's a Nissan enthusiast club, and we've already racked in a few members! If you want to become part of it, send me (DarkRave23) a message on Xbox Live, or post here.

Some information you might want to know:
    • Our club car is a Nissan 350Z Coupe or Roadster, NO Nismo tunes. President and Vice-President are white 350Z's and regular members are black 350Z's. You have your choice of wheels and interior colour.
    • We aren't a club that races often, so don't be surprised if you join and you don't race a lot. Mostly we just gather and cruise or stuff. We do race semi-often though, either at the Drag strip or Oahu Raceway.
    • President: DarkRave23, Vice-president: StablestKILLA. Talk to either of us for more information or to join!
    If you want to join, send me a message on Xbox Live and say you'd like to join, and I'll send you a friend request; when you accept it I'll invite you to the club.

Thanks,
    Murcielago

-edit- I handed over t he club to an assassin 21, who handed it over to another player. I have no idea who has it now.
    Last edited by Murcielago; 25/04/08 at 02:14 AM.

'đ Łıĸē ŧ ŵĸє ūp ıи a Đяєам, ωhєЯє тhєў dФn'т ςгξλМ шıтhфuт Мıєгў

2. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

I think what you did is against the rules, and it sounds like a great club but this forum has alot clubs as it is. Thanks for the offer.

3. Murcielago is offline Life Begins At 170

Well like I said if it's not allowed, then you can close it. It's just a small club I created anyway.

'đ Łıĸē ŧ ŵĸє ūp ıи a Đяєам, ωhєЯє тhєў dФn'т ςгξλМ шıтhфuт Мıєгў

4. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

I don't see anything against the rules here. Yes TDU:C is a club in itself, however other clubs are welcome to advertise here also
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

5. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

This is thread is not a problem, all clubs are welcome to talk in the club chat area's of there relevant platform. Sounds like a good club, so I hope you get some more members.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

6. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Quote Originally Posted by baldred »
    This is thread is not a problem, all clubs are welcome to talk in the club chat area's of there relevant platform. Sounds like a good club, so I hope you get some more members.
    Ooh. ok. I thought it was or I maybe mixing it up with another forum I go on.