Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Doctor G. is offline Most hated guy in Oahu!

I was so disapointed by this game from the beginning (too much arcade, too childish) that I totally forgot it. But recently, I gave it another try and then I noticed the drift mode. I found it so cool that I bought the DLC just to enjoy cruising with it. It is quite close to H MODE from TDU 1 (not as good though) and it's not far from a simulation sometimes, especially if you use a good wheel with a tuned FFB. But nobody seems to realize and almost no one use it. What do you think?
    Last edited by Doctor G.; 20/07/17 at 22:38 PM.

2. Rassva is offline Lannister

I barely play this game, and by playing I mean cruising with my M5

3. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

the physics were sort of bearable in dirt/drift specs but I didn't like the fact that you couldn't keep the visuals stock. You just know this game is made for gamepads and they've just spent 5 mins testing on each wheel to make sure they work.

4. Ryzza5 is offline .

I have the DLC and remember trying the drift spec Ferrari once and thought it was quite awful at the time.

5. Doctor G. is offline Most hated guy in Oahu!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    I have the DLC and remember trying the drift spec Ferrari once and thought it was quite awful at the time.
    Well if you play with a pad or a cheap wheel with 160 I can believe that. But with a good wheel and something like 600 it's not bad really, even if there's still too much grip and brakes to my taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzmcom »
    the physics were sort of bearable in dirt/drift specs but I didn't like the fact that you couldn't keep the visuals stock. You just know this game is made for gamepads and they've just spent 5 mins testing on each wheel to make sure they work.
    For cruising, I found that drift mod with gamepad makes it very difficult to keep a straight line and avoid collisions. But with a wheel it's ok, you can adjust the throttle with precision, the direction is accurate and the tuned FFB feels quite realistic. It's like the drift mode was made for wheels.
    I don't see what you mean about the visuals as you can change the parts of the drift mode cars to make them look stock.
    For my part it's just cosmetic so it doesn't matter, especially when you drive in first person view.
    Last edited by Doctor G.; 22/07/17 at 10:19 AM.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Search Tags

the crew controller settings
the crew handling settings
the crew pad settings
the crew wheel settings