1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Cool The Crew: Launch Trailer

The Crew is finally out tomorrow officially! Some of you may be playing or in the process of downloading it now, others are eagerly awaiting Pat to come to their door and pop the parcel through their door and everyone else is eating breakfast or asleep in bed. Either way the game is finally going to be out after such a long wait and see, the proof of the many years of hard work will finally be out there for all to see.

Congrats Ivory Tower and everyone else involved!

Last edited by Ryzza5; 03/02/15 at 04:27 AM.
    I'm a bit mental.

2. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

That was one it the best trailers I've seen...ever. Absolutely stunning

3. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by hassan1995 »
    That was one it the best trailers I've seen...ever. Absolutely stunning
    Agreed. That was truly epic.
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

4. doomlol200 is offline Rusted Banger

I've seen...ever

maybe this, but anyway excelent CGI

5. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Hence the 'one' that's an amazing trailer too.

6. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

Nice but...
    From 2:15 onwards i was expecting this from 2012 to happen...

And @DoomLol, can't beat that one, and would love for there to be a live action trailer made of it. Although we did get this rather awesome live action trailer for HP.

Still, gotta wait till Friday to play the damm thing...
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

7. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Nice! The MW 2012 was also quite awesome trailer haha

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

8. Psykov is offline Rusted Banger

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    The Crew is finally out tomorrow officially! Some of you may be playing or in the process of downloading it now, others are eagerly awaiting Pat to come to their door and pop the parcel through their door and everyone else is eating breakfast or asleep in bed. Either way the game is finally going to be out after such a long wait and see, the proof of the many years of hard work will finally be out there for all to see.

Congrats Ivory Tower and everyone else involved!
    Good lord that was impressive, some of the best CG I've ever seen. Trailer itself wasn't half bad either.

Anyone ingame yet? I still have to wait til midnight for my PSN digital copy to unlock.

Going to be a late night tonight.

9. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

That CGI is super impressive, wouldn't mind in a big budget movie. Let's just hope the film-making budget didn't eat away too much at the car license budget

10. Ryzza5 is offline .

Yes, a very good trailer - in parts reminded me of the NFS2SE trailer way back in '95.

You can see them really pushing the idea that, even if you want a single player game because you have no friends, you should be able to just meet up with random people that drive well and crew up with them.

11. X8X8X is offline Hot Hatch

The trailer is really good.
    I will spend 50 quid on this game when having little time to play it, but it has to run at a stable 30 FPS (unlike the Beta)...
    It' far from perfect, even at 30 FPS, but it will be fun!

Regards
    X8X8X

12. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

the game itself should've looked like this rendered trailer (you know like 'next gen', deferred shading, sampled AA, quality shadow mapping etc). Maybe they could've spent more time on the graphics engine rather than a trailer but oh well we'll see what all this fuss is about tomorrow

13. Reilsss is offline That one gold Dragon

Trailer reminded me with the Lamborghini Aventador Trailer (the car not game related) I mean the part where stuff comes out of the desert ground.

14. Ryzza5 is offline .

Making of video added to OP

Search Tags

the crew launch trailer
the crew trailer