1. viper plus vette is offline Rusted Banger

Default biggest let down joke ever

There was once a man who collected worms. He kept them in worm-farms (Which are very much like ant arms) around his home, and he had samples of every variety of worm in the world, except one. The African Igelysqigely worm.

So, he saved up his money, and went on a trip to africa. After months of searching, he found an Igelysqigely worm, and put it in a matchbox, then he flew home. He got home, opened the matchbox, looked inside, and the Igelysqigely worm was gone.

So, he went on another trip to africa. After months of searching, he found an Igelysqigely worm, and put it in a matchbox, then put the matchbox in an ice cream container, then he flew home. He got home, opened the ice cream container, opened the matchbox, looked inside, and the Igelysqigely worm was gone.

So, he went on another trip to africa. After months of searching, he found an Igelysqigely worm, and put it in a matchbox, then put the matchbox in an ice cream container, then put the ice cream container in a shoe box then he flew home. He got home, opened the shoe box, opened the ice cream container, opened the matchbox, looked inside, and the Igelysqigely worm was gone.

So, he went on another trip to africa. After months of searching, he found an Igelysqigely worm, and put it in a matchbox, then put the matchbox in an ice cream container, put the ice cream container in a shoe box, and put the shoe box in a hat box, then he flew home. He got home, opened the hat box, opened the shoe box, opened the ice cream container, opened the matchbox, looked inside, and the Igelysqigely worm was gone.

So, he went on another trip to africa. After months of searching, he found an Igelysqigely worm, and put it in a matchbox, then put the matchbox in an ice cream container, put the ice cream container in a shoe box, put the shoe box in a hat box, put the hat box in a suitcase, then he flew home. He got home, opened the suitcase, opened the hat box, opened the shoe box, opened the ice cream container, opened the matchbox, looked inside, and the Igelysqigely worm was gone.

So, he went on another trip to africa. After months of searching, he found an Igelysqigely worm, and put it in a matchbox, then put the matchbox in an ice cream container, put the ice cream container in a shoe box, put the shoe box in a hat box, put the hat box in a suitcase, put the suitcase in a trunk, then he flew home. He got home, opened the trunk, opened the suitcase, opened the hat box, opened the shoe box, opened the ice cream container, opened the matchbox, looked inside, and the Igelysqigely worm was gone.

So, he went on another trip to africa. After months of searching, he found an Igelysqigely worm, and put it in a matchbox, then put the matchbox in an ice cream container, put the ice cream container in a shoe box, put the shoe box in a hat box, put the hat box in a suitcase, put the suitcase in a trunk, put the trunk in a crate, then he flew home. He got home, opened the crate, opened the trunk, opened the suitcase, opened the hat box, opened the shoe box, opened the ice cream container, opened the matchbox, looked inside, and the Igelysqigely worm was gone.

So, he went on another trip to africa. After months of searching, he found an Igelysqigely worm, and put it in a matchbox, then put the matchbox in an ice cream container, put the ice cream container in a shoe box, put the shoe box in a hat box, put the hat box in a suitcase, put the suitcase in a trunk, put the trunk in a crate, put the crate in a lorry container, then he flew home. He got home, opened the lorry container, opened the crate, opened the trunk, opened the suitcase, opened the hat box, opened the shoe box, opened the ice cream container, opened the matchbox, looked inside, and the Igelysqigely worm was gone.

Just as he was preparing for his next trip to Africa, he boarded the plane, went into the bathroom to get a drink, turned on the tap, and guess what came out?

Water.

Now that, sir, is an anticlimactic joke.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Man that was bad but good at the same time, I cleaned it up so it's easier to read now also.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Hahaha, nice one, that was quite a waste of time but it was funny.

4. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

I dont get it... Kidding, I knew the joke was gonna be a annoying one so from the matchbox I jumped to the last sentence.

If this really happend he would of spent about... $16,000 if the passport costed 1000$

Rich guy huh?

5. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

I want my 45 seconds of life back lol

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

6. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

This made me laugh in a way like wtf.

7. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Haha, so pointless it's funny xD

8. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I just sat there thinking wtf??? But hay I say crap jokes like that aswell so can't complain
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

9. viper plus vette is offline Rusted Banger

Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman »
    I dont get it... Kidding, I knew the joke was gonna be a annoying one so from the matchbox I jumped to the last sentence.

If this really happend he would of spent about... $16,000 if the passport costed 1000$

Rich guy huh?
    dude i think it would cost a lot more than that. after the third time i woulda been like F*** it im going home!