Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Ryzza5 is offline .

It does make a difference, it's just very gradual. Although I did get caught out doing a takedown mission in my streeet spec Mustang which now around Car Level 500 - it's suddenly a lot more tail happy when accelerating out of corners.

2. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    it's suddenly a lot more tail happy when accelerating out of corners.
    what I'm saying is that could be your suspension part or new brakes not the engine part.

3. Ryzza5 is offline .

That would indicate a downgrade of those components though.

4. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

That would indicate a downgrade of those components though.
    well it just means a suspension can give you more hp.

5. Ryzza5 is offline .

I'm going to file that one under irrelevant given that I don't pay any attention to what parts I get - I just watch the number increase.

6. Ahautcar is offline Crashtastic

What makes this whole situation sting even more is that once you tune a car from Full Stock to Perf or Circuit, the top speed is artificially limited. i.e. all Perf cars have the same top speed on road. So we may as well just stick with that tuned Mustang or Camaro that we purchased when we started the game.
    So basically a Perf LaFerrari and a Perf Mini Cooper will top out the same? Does this apply to Dirt, Raid and Street specs too?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chatbox: 9 Jan 2012
    Camel 3.0: I'll delete you in a minute!
    flo: delete system 32, save your pc
    flo:
    Ahautcar: odear my motherboard temperature guage's light's flickering on and off

7. Ryzza5 is offline .

Yes, that's what I've read (assuming you've tuned the Mini enough to reach the capped speed). The handling characteristics should be different though.

Other specs have different top speeds on different surfaces.

8. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

I don't think that is exactly the case.

When I bought a few cars, I also got them all the basic level 40 tuning packs and did nothing else to them. And the stats vary greatly on the cars with the difference being over 1000 for speed, acceleration, handling or braking in some cases. They might well be similar but I think they are actually all different.

9. Ryzza5 is offline .

I think the guy who said they were the same had tuned both cars to the max, I would also expect there to be differences leading up to that point.

Also check out this important video on a way to make loads of money if you have friends (sorry Camel)

10. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Haven't I seen this video somewhere else? It would maybe be a good idea to have a thread showing the best ways to make money in the game.
    I'm a bit mental.

11. Ryzza5 is offline .

This thread is mostly about money

12. TheXRacer is offline Needs more displacement

This thread is mostly about money
    It's still missing a video before it becomes "mostly about money".

uPlay name: V8VeeEight

13. tomsolo is offline ...zzzZZZ!

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »

Question: Can 'Fast Travel' be bought to enable the travelling to undiscovered locations without the need to drive to them?

Answer: No, Fast Travel needs to be discovered.
    False.

I used fast travel for revealed all radars, landmarks, hidden car elements in world map - whitout driving. Just place the car in a discovered grid corner/edge then back to world map tadaam... more 2-3 area set status discovered. I clicked all less 2.5 hours, and driving all 2-3 km.
    ~
    All phases is done. Thanks.
    ~

14. TheXRacer is offline Needs more displacement

Quote Originally Posted by tomsolo »
    False.

I used fast travel for revealed all radars, landmarks, hidden car elements in world map - whitout driving. Just place the car in a discovered grid corner/edge then back to world map tadaam... more 2-3 area set status discovered. I clicked all less 2.5 hours, and driving all 2-3 km.
    Still not paid for so no biggie

15. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

^Exactly, you seemed to have missed the point as the question was whether you could pay real money for fast travel or not

16. Ryzza5 is offline .

It's a handy feature for getting up mountains, etc. But I was wondering how I might unlock the middle of the Midwest lakes...

17. TheXRacer is offline Needs more displacement

It's a handy feature for getting up mountains, etc. But I was wondering how I might unlock the middle of the Midwest lakes...
    Buy the land yacht ('67 Impala Sport Sedan) and take the land yacht on water so it just becomes a yacht

18. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

With the first Car Pack due for release on January 13th for Season Pack owners and available a week later for normal Premium purchase by everyone else, we just wanted to remind people that unlike other titles the normal Full Stock version of the DLC cars will be available to you in the game for no purchase by in-game means. IE the standard 'Full Stock' cars are free to you use for those of you who either get them as part of the Season Pass, buy the full DLC pack itself or buy them individually via real monies. If other specs are available for them then you will need to purchase these by in-game means (Bucks).

Got that?
    I'm a bit mental.

Page 3 of 3 First 123

Search Tags

the crew
the crew game
the crew microtransactions