Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Default Funniest things heard on a xbox 360 game

Lets start the list of shall we.

Last night there was me, Baldred, MCW, ruthlessviper, Benson and some others who came and left. Anyway MCW just quit without saying a thing, so i rung him up and he said he had a power cut, I told everybody in the lobby, then i heard ruthlessviper say "If his power has gone out, how can he use his mobile". Then a few minutes later he said why did MCW go like we hadn't just been talking about it.

Oh and just a tip, don't make various animal sounds if your around MCW like baldred did because he gets a tad bit annoyed.

What are the funniest things you have heard?
    Last edited by Camel; 20/05/08 at 10:41 AM.

2. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

haha that was a classic, I shall be listening for more silly sentences.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

3. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Not really all that funny but I was TOLD (yes told, I was wrong when i said no, apprantly) that the USA will be getting a pack with all the "European" exclusive cars (last I checked they weren't just Europe) and an M3 GTR.. Classic BS.

MCW told me he would marry me to elle, but I couldn't be in a Mustang because it was crap so I had to be in a TVR and go to a club. He said he was becoming a priest. I think alcohol was involved, then mellors invited him to play COD4. Phew.

I can see this thread featuring MCW a fair bit lol
    Last edited by t.; 27/02/08 at 15:04 PM.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

4. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Quote Originally Posted by tWm. »
    Not really all that funny but I was TOLD (yes told, I was wrong when i said no, apprantly) that the USA will be getting a pack with all the "European" exclusive cars (last I checked they weren't just Europe) and an M3 GTR.. Classic BS.

MCW told me he would marry me to elle, but I couldn't be in a Mustang because it was crap so I had to be in a TVR and go to a club. He said he was becoming a priest. I think alcohol was involved, then mellors invited him to play COD4. Phew.

I can see this thread featuring MCW a fair bit lol
    Hehe, i invited him when i was drunk, then i got bored waiting and fell to sleep.

5. MCW
    MCW is offline MCW

Mmmm, I can't usually remember what I hear on PGR, because I'm usually intoxicated but I often threaten to eat peoples dogs and so on....

@TWM: I am almost a priest, but I have to wait another two weeks due to some fooling around...

And yes, animal sounds made by Baldy make me want to strangle him with his own vocal chords

6. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

that is my goal, I will make you strangle me one day

7. MCW
    MCW is offline MCW

How about next Tuesday during one of our...sessions

8. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

i'm busy at the moment, cant make any arrangements.

9. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

I think the funniest thing I've heard in TDU/PGR is Mellors dad swearing/cursing in the background while playing COD
    I'd rather be topless !

10. viper plus vette is offline Rusted Banger

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid_IV »
    I think the funniest thing I've heard in TDU/PGR is Mellors dad swearing/cursing in the background while playing COD
    much like this one except i didnt know the kid. mom came in dropped the f-bomb and once the c- bomb. it was hilarious.

11. MCW
    MCW is offline MCW

all good/drunken times...no wonder Irelands 6th!

12. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Oh fiddlesticks lol, it explains a lot.

13. MCW
    MCW is offline MCW

I think I've only seen you drunk once on PGR4 Baldy... that I can remember

14. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

that would be correct

15. MCW
    MCW is offline MCW

I think it was good times..

16. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

I was playin PGR4 last week friday on Live. And I was playing in a server with everyone from Britain. They said wow we have an American in here. I said yeah, started a race and everyone was like Americans can't drive. I got in front and won the race by 18 secs. One was like bloody hell I'm going to go kill meself i just got beat by an american.

17. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Lol @ Kingskyline :P

This afternoon i went in Forza (Add that in the title lol) and did a B-class race on Tsukuba, i was in de Sentra, some other in de 206RC. I knocked him off by accident in the last turn. So i was like sorry dude and stuff, then he says: No problem, my fault. So the race went on, then there was a noob driving in the wrong direction, i pwnd him and made him go off instead of me. He started flaming me and stuff and said i couldn't drive and follow racing rules, but he was driving in the wrong direction lol

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

18. Nige is offline Buy American ....

Probably something I said lol !!!
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

19. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Quote Originally Posted by viper plus vette »
    much like this one except i didnt know the kid. mom came in dropped the f-bomb and once the c- bomb. it was hilarious.

You mean this kid?

*WARNING* Contains swearing

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

20. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

OMG, I was ROFL, LMFAO the whole way through that video.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last