1. Ryzza5 is offline .

2. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    The 'The End' comment made me laugh

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

3. Ryzza5 is offline .

So do angels count as aliens?

4. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    So do angels count as aliens?
    For all we know bananas are the true aliens
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

5. Ryzza5 is offline .

Only if you've never seen one I guess (keyword is foreign)

6. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

A space thread without the Wow! signal?

7. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Softie already mentioned it once. I wonder if we'd ever find out what really caused/created it...

8. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Camel »
    A space thread without the Wow! signal?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1E4kstjZWo
    No one noticed when I posted the Wikipedia link It's facinating, read some very interesting theories and even found another possible extraterrestrial signal that originated from a star. One great idea was that perhaps these are two different sources communicating with each other and we just happened to notice...
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

9. Ozzmcom is online now BBW-ingame

very nice thread I like it
    I'll leave this here could be a little off-topic but it is somewhat related.

10. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

It features Neil, so it's related, period.

11. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Softie »
    No one noticed when I posted the Wikipedia link It's facinating, read some very interesting theories and even found another possible extraterrestrial signal that originated from a star. One great idea was that perhaps these are two different sources communicating with each other and we just happened to notice...
    My bad.

*erases your post from the history of the *

I do think there is life out there, somewhere. But I also think that by the time anything makes it to earth or if something finds something that was sent from earth(Voyager) that the human race will be long gone.

12. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

That Wow signal sounds like this insect.

Anyone who have been in a rural area, at night have heard them before.

Also:

13. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

There's a giant Cicada in space that was singing at Earth in 1977.

14. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

No, but sound by sound... i don't think it would be too hard to produce such audio file and create a whole hype about it.

15. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

My bad.

I do think there is life out there, somewhere. But I also think that by the time anything makes it to earth or if something finds something that was sent from earth(Voyager) that the human race will be long gone.
    Or worse.. they already know about us and don't want anything to do with us! Or Stephen Hawking's theory, they'll come and rob us of our resources when we just want to be space buddies

--- Post Updated ---

There's a giant Cicada in space that was singing at Earth in 1977.
    It must be something to do with these peoples..
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

16. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

My bad.

True, because I bet something will be done by ourselves that kills us. But imagine you'd take human self destruction out of the matter, we have a few hundred million years to live before the sun's so bright it's affecting some of the vital stuff needed for life (plants dying out for example). I think we'll be able to travel far well before that turning point. And I also think other races could.

17. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

I find it hard to believe we are alone in the universe. Maybe the aliens are hiding from us because they can see how we are destroying our own planet. I wouldn't blame them. The end of the world talk is a tad depressing but I wonder what the world we know will look like by then. Humans the way we think of them probably won't exist anymore.

18. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

When you mean the end of the world how do you know the universe won't collapse with it? (which is a possibility the expansion is like an elastic band) if so what would be left, nothing? What is nothing? This thought has always baffled me what if the universe just disappears?

19. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

When I said "end of the world" I was more tlaking about the end of our planet/civilization, whether it be when the sun eats us or something else happens before that. The end of the universe is a whole other matter. Maybe it will collapse in on itself and create some infinitely dense something (like before the Big Bang?). I've actually started thinking about the Heat Death lately, which in itself isn't about the end of the universe, but more a theory about what happens when all energy in the universe has been used, ie turned into heat. Heat death of the universe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

20. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

The general feeling with civilisations who reach the capability of interstellar space travel is that they have passed the stage of almost destroying themselves and have learned to exist, thus they would completely ignore us as we're not worth bothering with. I mean if the reports are believed to be true, then we just have to look at how quickly any UFO is attacked when it enters our airspace.

There's a feeling that technology has evolved too quick for there not to have been something that kick-started it in the mid-point of the 20th century. In a way you can see where they're coming from but at the same time there was a good amount of discoveries that you would imagine would lead to what we have today anyway.
    I'm a bit mental.

Search Tags

aliens
mars
mission
rover
shrek
space