I'm going to get a new GPU. Either the
    1. 8800GT
    2. 9600XXXX
    3. 3870HD

any comments or recommendations?
    Budget's around the prices above

Thanks in advance!

2. RB26DETT is offline Banned

all three are good cards. i'd get the 8800gt if i were you. but, if you can shell out a little more cash, get the 8800gts 512mb running the G92 chipset.

3. kalniel is offline Hypercar Enthusiast

Those three are all fantastic and there's no significant difference between them. Go for whichever has the nicest price/cooler/warranty/bundle/scantily-clad-buxom-woman on the box.

4. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

ROFL nice reply Justin :P
    Thanks dude

5. RB26DETT is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kalniel »
    Those three are all fantastic and there's no significant difference between them. Go for whichever has the nicest price/cooler/warranty/bundle/scantily-clad-buxom-woman on the box.
    ATi have the best women on the box.

6. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Quote Originally Posted by RB26DETT »
    all three are good cards. i'd get the 8800gt if i were you. but, if you can shell out a little more cash, get the 8800gts 512mb running the G92 chipset.
    Yes go for the 8800GTS 512mb as its far better than the or 8 series and will last longer as its got the next gen core but only if you can get the extra 40, its the one im getting for 176.98 ("http://www.aria.co.uk/SuperSpecials/Other+products/nVidia+GeForce+8800GTS+512MB+PCI-E+?productId=29750)

But if you can't get that one go for the 8800GT.

7. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

40 quid is approx 100SGD?
    tahts quite a big...33%