1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Question Downloading Whitelist and/or Blacklist to be Introduced

We have always been amazed at what the modders have achieved and continue to put out there for the community to use, unfortunately as we know as of late some of these amazing creations are only available via sites that are not only a bit dodgy with annoying pop-ups, but can also be downright hazardous to your browser or even computer. Naturally we have blocked these when we are alerted to them but we need to be notified meaning some are experiencing these issues before we can close it down. This is the reason for the very clear warnings to BACKUP and to be wary of sites that links may be pointing to.

We want to go a step further with this though and introduce a download whitelist; this will be a list of sites that will only be allowed for your modification downloads when linking from the turboduck community. To help make this fair we are looking for modders to especially recommend links they are comfortable using.

So let's get a list going.

- mediafire.com
    - depositfiles.com
    - dropbox.com
    - rapidshare.com
    I'm a bit mental.

2. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Suddenly i cant think of any, most of the hosts went really bad or disappeared totally lately

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

3. killalldude is offline SRT-Avant

Quote Originally Posted by Robik94 »
    Suddenly i cant think of any, most of the hosts went really bad or disappeared totally lately
    Yeah... thanks to that piracy act thing a lot of sites were shut down.

Rapidshare and Dropbox are still options I suppose.
    Online(PC): MOPARFTW|My Photo-Thread|PoTW Week 63, 70, & 72 Winner

Learn how to install TDU mods here.

4. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

DepositFiles isnt that bad either

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Ok added depositfiles and dropbox.
    I'm a bit mental.