1. Sir. AlphaWhiskey is offline Pro American Muscle

Default Patch Problems

I recently re-installed TDU. I Set up another gamespy ID and when the game tries to connect, it says i need the update. The problem is, i already have the update, 1.66A. Any help or info on the problem would be appreciated.

Last edited by Sir. AlphaWhiskey; 24/02/08 at 17:50 PM.

In-Game Name: STi_Driv3r

2. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Hm... Now that is strange. What happens if you click no?

3. Sir. AlphaWhiskey is offline Pro American Muscle

When i click yes, the game goes to a cmd and when clicking no it makes me create a offline account.

4. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Uninstall, reinstall and follow these instructions for patching - http://forum.tdu-central.com/showthread.php?t=2444
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

5. RaceDriver1 is offline Rusted Banger

I had that problem when I was reinstalling it a couple of days ago, yes guys i am back, sos i havent bin around for a while just its A levels this year and so had to do a lot of work (plus i got side tracked with COD4 and Crysis) lol. The only way i foundwas to re-install it and re-patch it, work the third time... :S

6. Sir. AlphaWhiskey is offline Pro American Muscle

I did that about 4 time Iced, can't seem to get it to work

Looks like I won't be coming back.

7. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

That will happen if you use a No-CD patch. If you do i suggest you stop using it.

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

8. Sir. AlphaWhiskey is offline Pro American Muscle

That might explain it, i downloaded the boxed version because digital river wouldn't take my key or unlock code from my online order last year. My key works on this but i keep getting this patch message. Ok, so i Re-Downloaded the digital download from Atari's website and it still doesn't work. I E-mailed them asking for a new key, hopefully they will respond this time. I wonder why the digital river won't take my key, damn digital download.
    Last edited by Sir. AlphaWhiskey; 26/02/08 at 22:25 PM.