Thread: selling my car

1. shorkey is offline Just a Skidmark

Default selling my car

so i put my car out for sales yesterday.and today when i looked into my transactions,and see that my car is sold but i cant see any money and the car is still in my garage. do i need to confirm the sale or what?

i got the game yesterday so i dont now much about it

2. shorkey is offline Just a Skidmark

The really boring thing is that i cant drive the car now becuse it's "for sale on xbox live "and it's my only expensive car and i cant take it of sale becuse it's statu "sold"
    Last edited by shorkey; 23/02/08 at 15:16 PM.

3. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

You should get a message that says, "You have just sold your car." Did you get that?

4. shorkey is offline Just a Skidmark

no i didnt

5. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

Then, i guess you didn't sell it, it is still up for sale.

6. shorkey is offline Just a Skidmark

when i first found out it was sold it wasn't out for sale but when i noticed that i didn't get no money and the car was still in my garage i put i back out 0n sale

7. shorkey is offline Just a Skidmark

and if some one has alot of money and want's to help me out' it's an saleen twin turbo something with all upgrade's for 880 000 $
    Last edited by shorkey; 23/02/08 at 16:23 PM.