1. orcuncavusoglu is offline Burnt-out Shell

Default My Little Red Punto :)

Hello guys this is my Starjet Punto its chipped to 125hp its have 2 Pioneer Champion Series Pro 2000W 1000RMS Subs Kicker Amp. Special sparkplugs K&N Air filter and buyed Abarth Turbo and gonna install it in this month car is in garage now ill send new photos whenever i found time cheers

2. Automotive Gaming is offline -

Cute!
    A friend of mine recently bought a red Grande Punto 1.9 MJT 130cv/hp
    I prefer this Grande Punto than the new Evo facelift

3. calster17 is online now Resident rubbish car fan.

She's nice!
    Got a soft spot for Puntos. Great chassis and feel nippy to drive as well! And thats just the basic 1.2 engine, would love to see how it is with 125bhp! Cant wait to see how it turns out with the turbo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

4. orcuncavusoglu is offline Burnt-out Shell

Thanks guys I'm just waiting for the turbo pipes for the install the turbo. Some other puntos want some race but whenever i pull they like woah and i like puntos cuz they are light then other cars around here

--- Post Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by calster17 »
    She's nice!
    Got a soft spot for Puntos. Great chassis and feel nippy to drive as well! And thats just the basic 1.2 engine, would love to see how it is with 125bhp! Cant wait to see how it turns out with the turbo!
    Nope its 1.4 95 hp on stock but i think its changes to country to country and thanks