Thread: Classics?

1. shorkey is offline Just a Skidmark

Question Classics?

okay so i ordered the game i got it today but now to my suprise its "test drive unlimited classics":eek_blue: and on the website i bought it from it's a picture of the orginal test drive unlimited and dosen't mention at al that the game ia a classics and if haven't got this wrong "Classics" are xbox versions. and now is my question is is there big different in regular xbox360 version and classics becuse i dont want to open the plastic around it,then i will never be able to return it

becuse i wanna enyoi the full graphics of the game

here's a picture of the game i got
    http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...EL._AA280_.jpg

2. t.
    t. is offline Retired

I believe classics are just popular games that were released a while ago. I don't think there was an Xbox version... (chime in TDU nerds)

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

3. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

No, there's no version of TDU on old Xbox. I thought classics were (as tWm. said), popular games released a while ago and with updates and patches and stuff like that.

4. shorkey is offline Just a Skidmark

okay then i'll open it ......but if it's wrong i'l' will kill you

haha

5. shorkey is offline Just a Skidmark

I Lov It ;d

6. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

No. It shouldn't be different in anyway. All it is, is marketing, to make you see it (and as you did), buy it

Anyway, welcome aboard
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

7. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

I think the 'Classics' series are when games sell a certain level, or to try and get more people to buy it once it's been out for a while ... looks like proper TDU to me
    I'd rather be topless !

8. MCW
    MCW is offline MCW

yep i've got a classic TDU

9. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Welcome to the forums!
    Shouldn't be any different as I agree with other people about the so called "Classics" range being more popular games being released in different packaging and therefore making them cheaper

10. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Yer when i re-bought the game I got a classic one, exactly the same as before.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .