+ Reply to Thread

1. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Default Search not working

Everytime i put a search in, over the 4word minimum, it says that i had less than 4 words, its definatley not me, i was searching for a list of all cars in tdu and that didnt show up either as more than 4 words

Thanks, mike

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Each word has to be more than 4 letters, tdu isn't valid, I'll change this actually as tdu is a popular search term on an uhh ....tdu forum. lol
    I'm a bit mental.

3. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Strange... Yes 'tdu' is a very popular search word. I thought it was in there already!

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Depends on what the host has set in the main database file, I could say 3 is the smallest and that file might say 5 and I would be overruled everytime.

Looks like it is 4 in the main config which is typical as setting a low number means server load and cpu time increases hell of a lot. Tip for you guys, use the wildcard character '*' to add to the count, ie 'tdu*'. Lemme check something.

Yeah I need to rebuild the search...
    I'm a bit mental.

5. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Sounds good Diablo. I always think about using asterix's but never really put pen to paper. Glad you are working on it!

6. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Thanks diablo!

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

Search Tags