Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. me™ is offline *turbo whistle*

Went out for a drive with some friends on Sunday...

Calster didn't make it because he was hungover and recovering from about 2 days straight without any sleep.

Yes, those MX-5s and the Elise made my car feel very big and very wobbly, and it's a relative ballet dancer compared to Calster's Lexus!

2. killalldude is offline SRT-Avant

You almost had every color of the rainbow. Nice pics!
    Online(PC): MOPARFTW|My Photo-Thread|PoTW Week 63, 70, & 72 Winner

Learn how to install TDU mods here.

3. me™ is offline *turbo whistle*

Yeah, we were lamenting the fact we didn't have a purple car with us!

4. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

The Snotmobile's younger brother, S3 Saloon in Java green.

Know Me has seen this one going about Aberdeen as well. Really is the current day B5 A4 in term's of size!
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

5. me™ is offline *turbo whistle*

Winter mode: engaged!

The EBC Brakes sticker is genuine. It's now running greenstuff (how appropriate!) pads all round. They definitely make a difference to the way the brakes bite!

Have a bonus long-exposure shot of the city lights of Aberdeen reflecting off the leading edge of the bonnet:

Last edited by me™; 02/11/15 at 17:50 PM.

6. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Your winter wheels suit it Very, sleeperish, minus the green paint
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

7. me™ is offline *turbo whistle*

Of course the wheels suit it. They're from a lower-spec B5 A4! :P

8. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

So i guess that Mewont mind me taking over this thread...my dad is now the owner of the 'Snotmobile'.

How? Nothing to do with me actually, I only found out while massively hungover and 5 mins away from Me's house.
    My dad wanted me to come along to look at a car as although he knows his stuff, his hearing is't what it used to be. When I asked what car it is, he handed me the print out and I could't help but laugh as of course it turned out to be 'The Green Machine'.

My dad is loving the car, and that's always a good sign. She is a worthy replacement for his old 406 Coupe!

Now this of course means that Me has another car. I'll leave that to him to tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

Page 3 of 3 First 123

Search Tags

durch
snotmobile
vorsprung