1. DangerRanger92 is offline <3 Mercedes Benz

Default Bi-Turbo Golf R36

My Screenshots
    My Youtube Videos
    I MADE VIDEOS OF THE MEGAPACK CARS! Look at my youtube page and please comment!

2. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

They could've tried to make it purtier...

3. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

Holy crap!!! 640bhp!!!! In a Golf!!!! Best of all, it looks almost exactly like the regular R32!! Amazing, but I wouldn't get one. Think how huge those turbos have to be and what they'll do to the life of the engine...

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

4. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

If its FWD it will kill you.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

5. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Yer i bet the chassis can't take it. Good if they fixed it so it does though.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

6. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Nice, but Mb is right, they better not make it FWD because otherwise you may as well just have a Turbo'd 250bhp Golf GTI, it won't get grip at all.

7. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Good point Mb..but that is a LOT of power

8. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by DriftNismo »
    they better not make it FWD because otherwise you may as well just have a Turbo'd 250bhp Golf GTI, it won't get grip at all.
    I would assume it will be 4WD as the standard R32 is 4WD.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

9. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

If it's AWD it will still kill you. Try to turn in a Golf with 640bhp and no extra down-force.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

10. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Yeah, you're right. I'm assuming its based on the Passat R36 though which i thought was RWD, but it will probably be 4WD. I don't know why veedub decided to make this though.

11. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Couldn't they put some spoilers under the car like that old 4 seat ferrari to keep it down on the road but without changing its looks, could work.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

12. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

Quote Originally Posted by Mb »
    If it's AWD it will still kill you. Try to turn in a Golf with 640bhp and no extra down-force.
    wont kill u

just travel at 15