1. zo6dude is offline Like My Tail Lights?

Default my club the life

were located in milliani(i know pretty dumb) we cruise drift race and drag on the secret isalnd and the ford island bridge all cars and bikes welcome we also have a site http://www.freewebs.com/zo6dude/index.htm

"Real men know how to turn right"
    - Me

2. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Hey, what song is at the bottom of the site in the 'Quicktime' addon ?
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

3. zo6dude is offline Like My Tail Lights?

baby bash cyclone, north american song

- Me

4. zo6dude is offline Like My Tail Lights?

wow first off its not cool coming here and insulting other memebers clubs just becasue u think their club sucks and yours kills u abously have a hard time understanding that i don't ahte your club i just asumed u guys would just go up to some random player and try to ram them off the road beasue u didn't state that it was only your club memebers going to ram each other until a later post so i'm sry for that but in a orivate message i told u taht and u continue to go on saying i'm not cool so stop geez!

- Me

5. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

First off stop arguing as it's, in a way, childish.

Secondly I understand why z06dude has got annoyed and I see the reasons behind it but maybe it could be settled with a PM or something?

Lastly don't bring up old threads unless there is a purpose for doing so and in this case this wasn't a valid purpose by any means, 560BHP.

6. 560BHP is offline Im not here

sorry to all i have made mad in some kind of way.

and i own zo6dude and explenation, thats is that were it says to join your club, that are just there, not somthing you write its just there, and i did first just find out now, so sorry and hope you all can forgive me?
    Last edited by 560BHP; 30/05/08 at 10:20 AM.

7. zo6dude is offline Like My Tail Lights?

ok i forgive you

- Me