+ Reply to Thread

1. Ryzza5 is offline .

Default Rendering issues [Chrome]

Noticed over the last month or so a bunch of random rendering issues

i.e. smileys render on top of text instead of at the end of the sentence
    List of 'likes' renders incorrectly with usernames partly on top of each other
    Other buttons under posts in the wrong location
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

No issues here, Chrome has recently changed its render engine and I've seen for myself that text rendering can be pretty poor compared to what it used to be like. I haven't seen the problems you state though and the image above makes me think the connection was messing about when the above was loading hence the image showing like it is. The names in the 'Likes' box I know about, unfortunately I haven't found a solution for that and it annoys me that that is the case.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Ryzza5 is offline .

moar evidence
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Lol that's normal for Hehe's to do that mate,
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Ryzza5 is offline .

Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe

nope

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I could but I won't.
    I'm a bit mental.

7. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Have been getting this for two days, on a desktop and parents' notebook. Both with Chrome and W7. Usually a few F5's and it's all gone.

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

What's your resolution and I'm pretty sure I'm not hiding the text from you... *checks* yeah not hiding it mate.
    I'm a bit mental.

9. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

1280x1024 and 1600x900. Everything's at normal now.

10. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I've seen Chrome cause the peekaboo text thing and a forced refresh (Ctrl + F5) would sort it, however if it's happening often then chances are the CSS isn't loading correctly and a cache destroy and clear is in order. Note that we tell your browser to cache certain items for 133 years (something like that anyway) to improve the loading and speed of our here little slice of hell.
    I'm a bit mental.

11. Ryzza5 is offline .

133 years?

and here I was thinking I already had too much speshul