Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Ryzza5 is offline .

Yeah it had been a while so I reverted to the standard tags=search keywords instead of just the bare basics (game, developer, publisher, platform)?

At least if someone does search for space cows there's a chance they'll end up here
    Last edited by Ryzza5; 15/02/14 at 10:41 AM.

2. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

I'll easily take to covering:

Motorshows
    Motorsports
    Events
    and throw in reviews of cars & stuff as well as the odd bit of news?

As i said a wee bit back I attend most major event at Knockhill, as well as over half the rally's in the Scottish rally championship and many other car shows and meets(local, Scotland & UK wide) . Also I'll be attending the Gumball 3000 as well when the party rolls up in Edinburgh.

So if you want i'll get something typed up for the Snowman Rally and send it over? Thats if it happens and doesn't get stopped like last year(sadly, motorsports is't always safe)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

3. berindea is offline FLAT6

Well, I haven't been quite that active in this community, and certainly haven't been here for a long time, but I'd like to get involved.I have loads of free time on my hands, and would be happy to help, and since I like to write, this wouldn't be a bad way to help this community.If it's okey with the rest of the community(being a fresh member here), I'm willing to write articles on these subjects:
    Assetto Corsa - Facebook info(Main page+friended developers), RaceDepartment, and various other sources.
    This is so far the only game I am really dedicated to, but as far as paying attention to gaming news, I could post interesting news once in a while, since I've pretty much seen what this community likes.(it's not that hard, is it?)
    Now, as an avid Chris Harris fan, I would gladly cover this subject, being able to cover anything he throws out on the internet, from written reviews to videos.Same goes for Top Gear.This depends on how much content is needed.
    That's pretty much it.

P.S: I do have to get acquinted with WordPress, I have no idea how to use it, but I suppose it's not hard, is it?
    Last edited by berindea; 15/02/14 at 07:14 AM.

4. Ryzza5 is offline .

If you know basic HTML coding it's pretty easy (since WP functions often don't work and I have to manually code in images and the like). Even if you just provide the content Diablo could [theoretically] clean things up before publishing.
    Last edited by Ryzza5; 15/02/14 at 10:42 AM.

5. TDUFREAK500 is online now Rotary <3

I am still keen to write I will have some stuff ready soon

Flick
    r

Facebook
    My Website

Most professional photographers spend all our days in a
    seemingly lifelong pursuit for the perfect image. Personally,
    I know I’ll never shoot a “perfect image”
    - Larry Chen

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by calster17 »
    I'll easily take to covering:

Motorshows
    Motorsports
    Events
    and throw in reviews of cars & stuff as well as the odd bit of news?

As i said a wee bit back I attend most major event at Knockhill, as well as over half the rally's in the Scottish rally championship and many other car shows and meets(local, Scotland & UK wide) . Also I'll be attending the Gumball 3000 as well when the party rolls up in Edinburgh.

So if you want i'll get something typed up for the Snowman Rally and send it over? Thats if it happens and doesn't get stopped like last year(sadly, motorsports is't always safe)
    Sounds good mate, I'll give you the permission to access the Site Writer forum and you can have a gander at the Guide I wrote. Any questions just ask!

Quote Originally Posted by berindea »
    Well, I haven't been quite that active in this community, and certainly haven't been here for a long time, but I'd like to get involved.I have loads of free time on my hands, and would be happy to help, and since I like to write, this wouldn't be a bad way to help this community.If it's okey with the rest of the community(being a fresh member here), I'm willing to write articles on these subjects:
    Assetto Corsa - Facebook info(Main page+friended developers), RaceDepartment, and various other sources.
    This is so far the only game I am really dedicated to, but as far as paying attention to gaming news, I could post interesting news once in a while, since I've pretty much seen what this community likes.(it's not that hard, is it?)
    Now, as an avid Chris Harris fan, I would gladly cover this subject, being able to cover anything he throws out on the internet, from written reviews to videos.Same goes for Top Gear.This depends on how much content is needed.
    That's pretty much it.

P.S: I do have to get acquinted with WordPress, I have no idea how to use it, but I suppose it's not hard, is it?
    That would be amazing berindea!

Having someone for AC is something I definitely want as that game is going to be huge and rightly so. I'll give you the relevant permissions and you can too can check out the Guide and have a mess around with WordPress. It's not hard to get used to and as Ry said we will check over the article before it's Published to make sure it's good to go!

Quote Originally Posted by TDUFREAK500 »
    I am still keen to write I will have some stuff ready soon
    You're still on mate so post away!
    I'm a bit mental.

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Ken »
    I used to play rFactor A LOT with my Logitech G25 wheel. Someday when I swap the seat out of my car for new ones, I want to build a racing rig. I would have liked to write about rFactor2, but I have a feeling I just wouldn't have the dedicated time frame each day for it. Plus work, bills, grandmother to look after at times, and a car to mess with.
    You don't have to be posting daily mate, just the main news to do with the title and such. I will still be posting all manners of articles too, it's just I want more writers who are actually involved with the titles to post too.

Everyone else, I'm still checking things out and watching for your posting activities.
    I'm a bit mental.

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Any updates people?
    I'm a bit mental.

9. Ryzza5 is offline .

JonZ released another new trailer featuring the Asano LMP, Forza 5 have added the Road America track as free DLC, there's a new PreAlpha 2 video for MX Bikes, and some Mazda MX5 mod renders for Assetto Corsa. Mario Kart 8 is due for release on May 30th, a GT Academy winner joins Red Bull's driving program, and I've got some new Next Car Game gameplay footage to upload later if anyone wants to include it in an article.

10. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

That's not the updates I was talking about but nice list all the same. Are you not just rounding off what's on VR and bSIM though?
    I'm a bit mental.

11. Ryzza5 is offline .

TeamVVV and bSim

That encapsulates my biggest problem, I can make a lot of news seem tiny (look at the size of that paragraph) but struggle to inflate it the other way to make it seem worth writing a whole article for each item.

12. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

IS there a word & picture limit for articles?

Also for events and such, is a style like I did for the BTCC at Knockhill any use to use? (Albit with more writing and info?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

13. Ryzza5 is offline .

The limit is probably Diablo's attention span when reviewing it

If using more than a few pictures then best to use a thumbnail gallery. If you're clever you can split up the gallery into sections that appear between paragraphs.

14. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

IS there a word & picture limit for articles?
    Not really but obviously hundreds is a bit much, check out some of TDUFREAK's posts to see how to have a good blend of images and content together. Also articles can be split into pages but we don't obviously want to have visitors feel like they are reading a book.
    Also for events and such, is a style like I did for the BTCC at Knockhill any use to use? (Albit with more writing and info?)
    I'll look it up and get back to you.
    I'm a bit mental.

Page 3 of 3 First 123