1. Ryzza5 is offline .

Go for it, we're due for some more guest appearances.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

This is great guys! I really appreciate how many of you are wanting to do this and willing to give it a go. The real-life car stuff is very welcome and reports about events even more so as we love cars as well as the games that have them. We are turboduck of course so a bit of the random will also show up (see the Soup post for example!) and I'm absolutely fine with that.

As I mentioned earlier everyone will have their pieces checked before publishing anyway so it's mainly the content piece and the media that you need to make sure to get and we can work on the formatting or such afterwards, then as you get more comfortable with it we can look into allowing you to author your own stuff too.

And Clarence there is a good amount of people looking for NASCAR stuff, so that is very welcome indeed!

I'll update the Guide today and give some of you a shot so you can look around and have a play with how it works.

I'm a bit mental.

3. Loz
    Loz is offline SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

I'd still like to write, unfortunatly, it won't be about ACR as i've stopped playing it. I did submit some news about ti a while ago, but it was never published.

I'll have to see what I can come up with that's site worthy. I still have that Sim Racing article from a while ago just sitting on my PC, maybe i'll finish it.

Loz Shots - GT6 | FM5 | FM6 | pCars

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I'm a bit mental.

5. Loz

I think so. I remember writing it, but for me it never appeared on the main site. I remember something being in "For Review" for quite a while too.

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Yeah I published it in November as I was working hard on getting the backend all upgraded and updated to the latest version which put me behind a fair bit unfortunately.
    I'm a bit mental.

7. Loz

Right, clears it up .

Still thinking of things i'd like to write about. I'd like to do more things about racing games in general and so forth. I'm not sure i'm cut out for news reporting really, me losing interest in some things is quite common, if something interests me, i'll marathon it for a while then stop doing it for a long time.
    Last edited by Loz; 13/02/14 at 10:15 AM.

8. Ryzza5 is offline .

You mean you published it in November because that's when I asked why you hadn't published it yet?

What with the Diablo81 user on the site?

9. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

That's my Disqus account, Diablo wasn't available unfortunately. Still playing with ideas about the whole commenting system to be honest, I did come across something that appears to integrate vB posts as WP comments so may see about testing that for the new look.
    I'm a bit mental.

10. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

I should be at Snowman Rally stages next Saturday, so could do a wee write up on that as well as some pictures.
    Also next Sunday i'll be at knockhill personally thrashing the Clio at a trackday, do a review for it or just give basics on trackday stuff..i dunno.
    Last edited by calster17; 13/02/14 at 13:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

11. Ken
    Ken is offline Fiero and G35 owner

I used to play rFactor A LOT with my Logitech G25 wheel. Someday when I swap the seat out of my car for new ones, I want to build a racing rig. I would have liked to write about rFactor2, but I have a feeling I just wouldn't have the dedicated time frame each day for it. Plus work, bills, grandmother to look after at times, and a car to mess with.

12. Ryzza5 is offline .

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    That's my Disqus account, Diablo wasn't available unfortunately. Still playing with ideas about the whole commenting system to be honest, I did come across something that appears to integrate vB posts as WP comments so may see about testing that for the new look.
    Ah ok, I didn't think you were quite that old

13. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

So out of these who would be willing to take on board what?
    games

Assetto Corsa
    DRIVECLUB
    Auto Club Revolution
    Forza Motorsport 5
    Forza Horizon 2 (News - keep an eye out and post about it until it's announced)
    The Crew
    BeamNG.drive
    Next Car Game
    Grid franchise
    Dirt franchise
    Grand Theft Auto V
    iRacing
    rFactor 2
    NASCAR game
    World of Speed
    Trackmania
    Ridge Racer
    mobile games
    etc...

car stuff

Motorshows
    Motorsports
    Events
    Videos
    TAXTHERICH
    Top Gear
    Chris Harris
    Industry News
    etc...

And not all of those are IT so any other suggestions are indeed welcome.
    I'm a bit mental.

14. Ryzza5 is offline .

I won't exclusively cover these so others can share them with me, I don't see the need to assign one game to one writer but it's good to mention what you would write about to see where the gaps are.

Assetto Corsa, DriveClub, The Crew, pCARS, WoS, Industry, random rubbish.

15. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

It's not a case of being exclusive to that subject, it's just good to have people covering areas is all.

Also if you're going to take a subject on then make sure to occassionally post about it.
    I'm a bit mental.

16. Paladin Skylark is offline Stark

NASCAR games (and rl stuff I guess if there's ever a need), Need For Speed.
    Other things that will come to me at a later date. >.>
    PSN: Sky_Gam // XBLA: SkylarkGaming // Steam: Paladin Skylark

17. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Alright Clarence that's ideal, I'll send you a PM within the hour sir.
    I'm a bit mental.

18. Ryzza5 is offline .

If I posted any more often it wouldn't be "occasional" now would it?

I'm not claiming any of those topics (even pcars) as my own so anyone can beat me to posting news if they want. With pcars though look for any dev posts on the subject that help with further accuracy since there's been a lot of mistaken assumptions made out there on other sites.

Random guest articles are my thing though

19. Loz

I'll just take a thing doing random articles. I've got a few ideas for some floating in my brain at the mo. Maybe some motorshow pictures as I go to a few of them.

I also have a few ideas about some other stuff too, which I could do without much trouble.

20. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Random stuff is fine but please watch the tags you set. I don't want them to get stupid again like before I cleaned them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Loz »
    I'll just take a thing doing random articles. I've got a few ideas for some floating in my brain at the mo.
    Use the Site Writer forum to mention what you want to do so I can plan accordingly anything that needs done.
    I'm a bit mental.