Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Eden Studios returns and they are looking to make a "sport car game". FAO David Nadal

What do you think of this then guys? Is Eden back as it was once or will they be having to start anew as clearly we already know a number of 'TDUteam' are at Ivory, and obviously after the shuttering of Eden Games by Atari the previous workforce are probably all over the place.

Does this even excite you in anyway or are you expecting the same or do you have hope that things can get back to the good times?

Let's hear ya!

In July last year we heard that Eden Games was back, now it turns out they are, under their original name of Eden Studios and they are hiring for the making of a new sport car game.
    Eden Studios returns, does this mean TDU3 or perhaps something else? | turboduck
    I'm a bit mental.

2. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

I won't be giving them a penny of my money until I've heard continuing great reviews about whatever game they make about 2 months after release.

Worth keeping an eye on I guess.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

3. Minime891 is offline .

Anyone else notice the F50 in the tdu1 picture. I have hope as the crew doesn't look like a game for me.

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

And the Gallardo, the background is from a garage in TDU2 and those two cars were not in the final on-the-shelf game.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Cool news, this COULD mean good things though this time I'm not getting overly excited for a good reason..
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

6. Yours Truly is online now BMW N54B30 <3

If they make a TDU 3, I really hope they bring back the ease of installing mods in TDU. TDU 2 was horrendous to figure out.

7. Minime891 is offline .

Quote Originally Posted by Yours Truly »
    If they make a TDU 3, I really hope they bring back the ease of installing mods in TDU. TDU 2 was horrendous to figure out.
    Yes because extracting and running a .bat file was horrendous to figure out.

8. Automotive Gaming is offline -

i have to admit i'm pretty curious about this, and what they have in mind... hmmm those "easter eggs" though

9. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Ah but if they were more hands-on they may have created a more robust anti-mod setup on the servers. So yeah supporting modding from the start is a good idea and gains a lot of respect and following from players. Keeping that is tricky though and DLC you imagine may be hard to sell later.
    I'm a bit mental.

10. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

So if theyre back and not under Atari that can mean only better right?

Quote Originally Posted by Yours Truly »
    Quote Originally Posted by Minime891 »
    Yes because extracting and running a .bat file was horrendous to figure out.
    Its not hard but annoying in TDU you just need to install magic map and you were good to go, and you could edit physics with simple programs which is a big plus for me at least

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

11. T1M
    T1M is offline ♥ MX-5 ♥

God I hope they make a TDU3, and go back to the roots of the original. On next gen, that'd be sawheeeeeeeeeeeeet.

12. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Let's not forget though that the handling of TDU was pretty bad itself, the brakes especially (and not just in Hardcore mode).
    I'm a bit mental.

13. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

I want nothing but TDU3, don't surprise us with a mobile game.

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Let's not forget though that the handling of TDU was pretty bad itself, the brakes especially (and not just in Hardcore mode).
    Yeah. The physics were at certain moments ridiculous and in overall it's meh. Never played in HC mode, though.

Also, tduck owning Mr David Nadal? Wait, what?
    Last edited by The Compensator; 12/02/14 at 20:38 PM.

14. Automotive Gaming is offline -

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    i hate when in TDU the car slips by pressing brakes on an inclined surface

15. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

TDU1 handling wasn't perfect but it was enjoyable, a thing that TDU2 definitely wasn't
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

16. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Yeah that was annoying, however I did always love the fact the power the cars had showed itself when you had your foot to the floor and went over small rises or turned a bit too hard, the McLaren's were so much and a real handful due to this. The Koenigsegg's would wheelspin all the way upto 5th gear iirc!
    I'm a bit mental.

17. Automotive Gaming is offline -

to be honest, cruising is more enjoyable in TDU2 than TDU1.
    but racing is more enjoyable in TDU1 than TDU2.
    so we need a TDU 1,5

18. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Blasphemy! Cruising = Driving so how can the terribly handling TDU2 be better than the lesser awkward TDU1 in this respect?

I respect your opinion even if it is wrong. My pref would be TDU1 over everything TDU2 does handling wise.
    I'm a bit mental.

19. Automotive Gaming is offline -

TDU 1,5 will save us

ps: for cruise i mean slow... very slow driving.
    Last edited by Automotive Gaming; 12/02/14 at 20:59 PM.

20. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

TDU1 Hardcore mode was the king for that though. Ever try it? The brakes were quite on/off though which made slowing gracefully that bit more non-existent.
    I'm a bit mental.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Search Tags

david nadal
eden studios