1. Ryzza5 is offline .

Ivory Tower = the Eden we know and love
    Eden =

Any driving game is better than no driving game, but they have to deliver the goods before I get all

2. iLLGT3 is offline Car Aficianado

Let's hope they do the right thing this time around and COME TO US first with what we want to see in a new TDU game.

3. Margebadze is offline Exoticar Driver

i miss TDU 1 time
    i hope that they will decide to do TDU 3 but handling will be more like with reality

4. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Now that I think about it, I seriously hope that they're making TDU3 because the concept behind the TDU series works way better for me than any other open world racer. We can worry about the handling later
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by superhyper »
    We can worry about the handling later
    You really believe this?
    I'm a bit mental.

6. Damys is offline TDU2 Sound Modder

the game should be free roaming and not like the last Test drive Legends made by SMS

i want an improved version of TDU1 and not TDU2

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Well with the next consoles Open World's is the thing that a lot of devs are playing with so perhaps this will mean more of these in the racing genre? If Eden Studios are starting afresh though then we're a good 3-5 years away from any release. It would be good to hear what they are planning on working on though some time this year as yes most announcements are 6-12 months these days but look at CyberPunk 2077, that was announced before it even had a team to make it!

They also need to work more on their hyping and get a twitter and facebook to get people talking.
    I'm a bit mental.

8. Jorgemodek is offline Sound

hmmm you guys sure about this ?

i search the web all i see is an unfinished page with very very beta screeshots of tdu1 and 2

I cant even scroll down to read the page.... only unzooming

9. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

The screengrabs I posted were from the site last week and the holding page was up a couple of days after but you were still able to check it out via Google's cache. Believe me that is what that site had on it this time last week.

Looks like a DNS thing, basically you may see the domain placeholder or the site in the screengrab I posted in the article.

In fact Google still has the old page text in it's search listing.

What's interesting is it looks like the http://www.eden-games.com domain is going through some change too.
    I'm a bit mental.

10. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    You really believe this?
    By later I meant after they'd announce TDU3 instead of a poopy mobile game
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

11. Nikki is offline Rocket Girl

TDU3 will be coming out at the same time as EA will release Underground 3.

So...

Never

12. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

The Crew could make NFS consider a spin-off based on Underground if it shows to be popular.
    I'm a bit mental.

13. Nikki is offline Rocket Girl

The NFS franchise is in trouble right now, they have other things to worry about.

Even the new NFS title that was under development has been stopped. So I wouldnt bet on anything right now.
    Last edited by Nikki; 13/02/14 at 18:08 PM.

14. Damys is offline TDU2 Sound Modder

another NFS ? oh god..

15. hassan1995 is offline ( _)( _)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

I'm not too sure about this I have a bad feeling about this

If there is ever a tdu3 I want reviews and demos and wait till you guys make the sacrifice before I buy it

16. RobikV3 is online now RB26DETT

The Crew could make NFS consider a spin-off based on Underground if it shows to be popular.
    Im up for that as long as its gonna be something Juiced style you know aftermarket tuning parts and a very good carlist NFS have been too repetitive for too long

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

17. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

There's honestly no reason that EA couldn't have the main NFS and two spin-offs for circuit and street racing if they wanted it. Keep NFS cars vs cops and it's a no brainer! Once they lose the exclusivity of the Porsche license things will have to change.
    I'm a bit mental.

18. hassan1995 is offline ( _)( _)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

I forgot how good juiced 2 tuning was it was really detailed and well better than most

19. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

These domains are back in action again too: edengames.com / eden-games.com

Looks like 2014 is their restart.
    I'm a bit mental.

20. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

There's honestly no reason that EA couldn't have the main NFS and two spin-offs for circuit and street racing if they wanted it.
    You mean make a spin off and name it something like "Shift" and have that for track racing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

Search Tags

david nadal
eden studios