1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Cool To Celebrate SEVEN we are giving an extra 7 months of Speshul!

Our community as you know has passed the 7 year mark and we always tend to give a little extra bit of generosity to those of our members who go above and beyond in supporting us, so as has become common with us we are going to give a minimum of 7 months extra FREE when you take out any of our Speshul Memberships.

Yes it's exactly as it sounds! Buy 1 month for $5 and you will receive 8 months, buy 6 months and get 14 months and buy a year at $40 and we will double it to 2 years!

For those of you who may have purchased or renewed your 'Speshul' within the last four months of 2013 and in January 2014 fear not as we will be adding extra months to your term, as we're jolly nice that way.

What is Speshul I hear you ask? Well check out this link for all the info on that.

Thanks to all of you even the lurkers who read this, we hope 2014 and beyond is the best that is yet to come for us!!

turboduck Team

This promo will run until Saturday 8th February 2014

EXTENDED: This promo will run until Sunday 16th February 2014
    I'm a bit mental.

2. Ryzza5 is offline .

Can you make this thread invisible to Harley?

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

LOL what is it with you Aussies and this drive to be first? Remember I'm Scottish so don't give a crap about the Ashes, Rugby or anything else we are awful at.
    I'm a bit mental.

4. Ryzza5 is offline .

I don't care about international sport either tbh

5. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    LOL what is it with you Aussies and this drive to be first? Remember I'm Scottish so don't give a crap about the Ashes, Rugby or anything else we are awful at.
    At least you can batter all sorts of things. They can't!

Now might be a time time to renew my speshul.

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Thanks mate! I would love to say more but I'm in agony and trying to sleep it off.
    I'm a bit mental.

7. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Ah right *finds credit card*
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Thanks to all of you who have taken part in this promotion, due to ill-health I wasn't able to stop this when I planned and due to this I am extending it til this coming Saturday the 16th February 2014.

It's a good deal folks and allows you to show all the feels you have for the duck!

Thanks!
    I'm a bit mental.

9. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Just a note guys that this promo ends tomorrow. Thanks!
    I'm a bit mental.

10. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

44mins 43mins left, that's it folks then this is gone for probably forever!

Also all you previous Speshul'ers your extra months will be added in the next 24 hours.

Thanks to every one of you who supports us and let's tackle the year [duck]bill on!
    I'm a bit mental.

11. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

Thinks....ah why not.

Can i get a special badge under my name though? Saying "because i don't know".
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

12. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Cheers cal! You are now a Speshul muppet again sir! Have I ever told you how much I love and want to have your hair clippings? Oh yeah bring on the barber shop quartet!!

Thanks to you all, without you guys we couldn't stay online and the fact we have passed 7 years as a community shows how amazingly generous and downright gracious a number of you are. We really cannot thank you enough and we hope we can continue to provide you a fun, insane laced place to visit and participate on for many a time to come!!

Cheers!

turboduck TEAM
    I'm a bit mental.

13. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Everyone who Speshul'd up between September 2013 and January 2014 has now been given their extra months. If you expired during this period then your extra months have been added from today, as it wouldn't be fair of us to give you extra time that ends before today's date now would it?

I'm a bit mental.

Search Tags

birthday celebration
speshul membership