1. -Lr-SpeedraceR is offline Car Aficianado

Talking What's happening around ur home ? ^^

Hey
    I dont know if everybody got the same luck (or unluck) than me, but lot of various things happens just around my home. And as I like take pics of everything, I got lot of pics
    For exemple, this afternoon, I was spectactor of quad and bikes racing in a park...

Full Size : http://michaelmichael33.free.fr/inde...did=2-2&fid=82

If u have nice pics, let's post them

2. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

That made a mess of the park haha

3. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Hmm, we live in a kinda small place so not much happens here

4. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

:goodnight:i dont go outside

5. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Lol, me neither Might have a look otside the windows sometimes though

6. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

LOL we have a Huge park at the back of my house that has a sunken in field in the middle. kids jump dirt bikes out of the sunken in part all the time (& before the park was fenced around a few old cars used to use it as there own personal ramp too lol) but i cant really go watch as these kids are the kind that will bash you if you ain't there friend.

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

7. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

I live in a rural place in france, unless you want a pic of a 80year old man with a beret ive got nothing for you

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

8. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

There's loads of fields 'round the back of my house, but not much goes on. You occasionally get people going round on bikes, but you're going to have to live without photos 'cause I know them and try to avoid them at all costs

9. DangerRanger92 is offline &amp;lt;3 Mercedes Benz

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGT »
    LOL we have a Huge park at the back of my house that has a sunken in field in the middle. kids jump dirt bikes out of the sunken in part all the time (& before the park was fenced around a few old cars used to use it as there own personal ramp too lol) but i cant really go watch as these kids are the kind that will bash you if you ain't there friend.
    Lol wow I would just bring my Ranger in there and laugh because they're on a bike.

Where I live? Street racing, more street racing, and nothing but street racing. Six Flags is 10 minutes away, thats about it.
    My Screenshots
    My Youtube Videos
    I MADE VIDEOS OF THE MEGAPACK CARS! Look at my youtube page and please comment!

10. MCW
    MCW is offline MCW

You can't wait for things to happen, you have to make them happen

11. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by carmadmike »
    I live in a rural place in france, unless you want a pic of a 80year old man with a beret ive got nothing for you
    Hook me up! *jokes*

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

12. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Uhh my town sucks. And messing up the park like that is bad if oyu get caught.

13. -Lr-SpeedraceR is offline Car Aficianado

Yes, but police never comes in this area of the town lol... they prefer catch nice people driving 1km/h over the speed limit in a 2x2 lane road...