Topic:

Girl Problems

Page 8 of 8 First ... 678
Results 141 to 151 of 151

  1. MrLolololXD is offline Resident Supra Owner
      
    Location: Halfway through your back window...
    Posts: 2,551

    #141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Softie »
    Can't get a girl.. can't get a car... WHY U DO DIS HARLEY?!
    Quote Originally Posted by hassan1995 »
    We need to get him
    Come at me bros
    1 3 5

    2 4 6 R



  2. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado
    Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts: 2,312

    #142

    Default

    Finally it was a false positive :P

  3. Camel is offline Legendary Classic
      
    Posts: 11,510

    #143

    Default

    Don't go out without your other half and get smashed to return home not being able to string words together let alone sentences...

    They realllllly don't like it and it will cost you a fortune. Kinda annoyed at myself to be honest. It's a miracle I could walk.

  4. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT
    Location: Poland
    Posts: 2,545

    #144

    Default

    Dont want to spam the other thread, so I decided to revive this one, and yeah I know Im late to the party as always.

    So I still haven't asked out that girl I like, and its been driving me crazy lately, the problem Im facing here isI only get to see her for short period of time at work, and I dont want to just shoot out of nowhere like "hey would you go out with me?" its just to awkward. What do I do here? Should I just give up?


  5. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.
     
    Location: Jacareí, São Paulo
    Posts: 5,555

    #145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobikV3 »
    Dont want to spam the other thread, so I decided to revive this one, and yeah I know Im late to the party as always.

    So I still haven't asked out that girl I like, and its been driving me crazy lately, the problem Im facing here isI only get to see her for short period of time at work, and I dont want to just shoot out of nowhere like "hey would you go out with me?" its just to awkward. What do I do here? Should I just give up?
    You guys work in same place?

  6. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT
    Location: Poland
    Posts: 2,545

    #146

    Default

    No let me start from beginning, Im a car mechanic, I work at a small workshop and she lives around the corner like a 3 minute walk so shes basically our customer. I only get to see her when she drops her car in or picks it up, so at best I get a 5 min window to talk to her and usually Im busy with something, or theres people around or all at once.

    So yeah it sucks, if for once she waited with the car I'd at least try to work something out, even though i'm crap at talking to girls.

    I could hit her up on Facebook but that would be even more awkward, and besides what could I say "Hey Im that lame mechanic guy who's been scared to talk to you for the past year"? Its just


  7. TIMELESS is offline Moderator
       
    Location: Northern Ireland, UK
    Posts: 4,929

    #147

    Default

    My best advice right now:



    Seriously though better to regret asking than regret not asking.
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

    Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

  8. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.
     
    Location: Jacareí, São Paulo
    Posts: 5,555

    #148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobikV3 »
    No let me start from beginning, Im a car mechanic, I work at a small workshop and she lives around the corner like a 3 minute walk so shes basically our customer. I only get to see her when she drops her car in or picks it up, so at best I get a 5 min window to talk to her and usually Im busy with something, or theres people around or all at once.

    So yeah it sucks, if for once she waited with the car I'd at least try to work something out, even though i'm crap at talking to girls.

    I could hit her up on Facebook but that would be even more awkward, and besides what could I say "Hey Im that lame mechanic guy who's been scared to talk to you for the past year"? Its just
    So you don't know her at all. You just saw her, found her pretty, and is going over it for a year?

    I don't know, if i were you, i'd wait for a moment you meet her out of the shop, and then you can start with, hey, i think i know you, aren't you the girl that has x car? She might be like what? at first, but then you explain you work at the shop, and you like cars a lot, and tend to memorize people by their cars and try to get to know more about her.

    Edit: Scott has a point, but my concern is about losing a costumer, that's why i suggested try to talk to her out of your work place. Be proffessional.

  9. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT
    Location: Poland
    Posts: 2,545

    #149

    Default

    Well maybe not a year, yes I remembered her from the first time she visited when I started working there, but at first she was just a nice girl, only recently Ive realised she might be the type of girl Im looking for.

    Besides its not like I seen her once or twice and instantly tried to ask her out, shes been here quite few times, I served her pesonally few times also few times shes been around I joked around not directly with her but people laughed and so did she, so its not like Im the totally unknown random guy, she knows me from looks, knows my name and stuff, so its not like im that totally unknown guy that just saw a nice looking girl and isntantly wanted to bang her like a dog.

    Mainly i didn't ask her out because as you said i didnt want to be unprofessional especially when there are other customers around, though at the same time people meet each other on streets not knowing nothing about the other person, so would it be really bad if i ask her out?

    Id love to meet her in a shop or something where I could go up to her and start a normal conversation, but what are the chances? I dont really go out much anyways so...


  10. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.
     
    Location: Jacareí, São Paulo
    Posts: 5,555

    #150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobikV3 »
    Well maybe not a year, yes I remembered her from the first time she visited when I started working there, but at first she was just a nice girl, only recently Ive realised she might be the type of girl Im looking for.

    Besides its not like I seen her once or twice and instantly tried to ask her out, shes been here quite few times, I served her pesonally few times also few times shes been around I joked around not directly with her but people laughed and so did she, so its not like Im the totally unknown random guy, she knows me from looks, knows my name and stuff, so its not like im that totally unknown guy that just saw a nice looking girl and isntantly wanted to bang her like a dog.

    Mainly i didn't ask her out because as you said i didnt want to be unprofessional especially when there are other customers around, though at the same time people meet each other on streets not knowing nothing about the other person, so would it be really bad if i ask her out?

    Id love to meet her in a shop or something where I could go up to her and start a normal conversation, but what are the chances? I dont really go out much anyways so...
    Knock on your door she won't. So, you better start to get out more often if you really want to.

  11. DJoyTinnio is offline \,,/ {°ö°} \,,/
     
    Location: Leipzig, Germany
    Posts: 344

    #151

    Default

    That 2 posts above (#11 & #12) are part of a song text by Jay-Z called ''99 problems'' . No one asked to get hit :-q . Hey all.
    Last edited by DJoyTinnio; 4 weeks ago at 01:56 AM.
    got to click for it being big


    ''Adventtime Sparkle'' released 29.11.2016
    ''Million Clicks mod'' ( Summergreen addon 2 ) final version released
    20.11.2016
    ''White, grey, & black tires'' actualised 16.11.2016


 
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

about us

  • turboduck is a community that is dedicated to driving and racing games of all types on all platforms. Whether it's ticking off the miles/kilometres while exploring an open world, crashing and exploding everything in an insane balls-to-the-wall arcade racer, or nailing down every apex and trimming off every tenth possible in authentic sim-racing. It's all up for discussion as we enjoy the virtual cars, bikes, and everything else that these games offer. So join us, jump into the discussions, and don't think too much about why a 'duck' is our mascot. ;)
turboduck twitter turboduck facebook turboduck youtube turboduck twitter turboduck rss