Topic:

Girl Problems

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

Quote Originally Posted by hassan1995 »
    That Hondas so hot it has it's own centre of gravity which attracts all the ladies
    Helps I've got a shag pile rug in the back and a CD with nothing but 70's Funk Music.

Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

2. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes-Benz »
    Two of two girls I asked in my class love the SLS AMG. Screw Lambos and Fezzas, SLS is the one I need.

And I don't want a girl to date, I want a good female friend. They're rarer than Daihatsu Copen's it seems.
    A female friend is easier than a girlfriend. Seriously! But if you don't talk with them, you'll hardly find any. Just think about how many friends you've made, (male and female) without talking to them?

3. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Quote Originally Posted by Milli »
    A female friend is easier than a girlfriend. Seriously! But if you don't talk with them, you'll hardly find any. Just think about how many friends you've made, (male and female) without talking to them?
    Well, I don't go out because there's nowhere to go. I've been to a club once, nice girls but horrible place to be in. I can't dance, so I was drinking a mineral water and waiting for my parents to arrive and get back home. But if a person comes to me and starts a conversation, then I have no problems talking to the person.

4. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Female friends are great if you're close you never know it could go onto to something better

5. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by hassan1995 »
    Female friends are great if you're close you never know it could go onto to something better
    Thanks Santtu for this gif, i may use it now.

Don't count on it.

6. T1M
    T1M is offline ♥ MX-5 ♥

I want a girlfriend who can also be my bestfriend <333333333333333333333333333333333

um.. yeah.

7. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

You have to look for it Tim, she won't knock to your door, as i already said before. Lol

8. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

I say from experience
    Well guess its only like one in a Million

9. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

Quote Originally Posted by T1M »
    I want a girlfriend who can also be my bestfriend <333333333333333333333333333333333
    I had that before, was wonderful.
    Sadly it never worked out due to a few things, but the good thing is were still good friends.

Personally I think its better than going "I like her, I'll try to be her boyfriend", then when you end up braking up it's a case of "well...okay then". Starting as good friends least means if it ends on good terms, your still friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

10. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

I've dated a friend, and i won't do that again. Lost a boyfriend, a friend and a lot of other friends that also were his friends.

11. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by Milli »
    I've dated a friend, and i won't do that again. Lost a boyfriend, a friend and a lot of other friends that also were his friends.
    It depends, if they're a friend as in, someone you see every now and then but all in all not that important to your life as of that moment then it might be worth pursuing, but if its a close or best friend then definitely don't go down that way. It's too much to lose, from personal experience anyway.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

12. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Yeah as mike said if they're important they it's ideal to keep them instead of losing them, I did that and it didn't turn out awkward or anything

13. T1M
    T1M is offline ♥ MX-5 ♥

I don't even know where to look online dating maybe

14. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Adult videos, Tim.

15. TDUFREAK500 is online now Rotary <3

@Merc it actually took me a year to get up the courage to ask my GF out, we had been friends for the past year and I started to realise that I had feelings for her and started to compliment her all the time and stuff and I was lucky that when I asked her out that she had feelings for me too we have now been in a happy relationship for just over 3 years now. So it is possible, it can start out as being best friends and end up turning into a wonderful relationship, and that's the best kind where not only are they your partner but they are your best friend. Trust me, it is hard to get up the courage but when you do and she says yes (note: wont always happen) it will be worth it!

Flick
    r

Facebook
    My Website

Most professional photographers spend all our days in a
    seemingly lifelong pursuit for the perfect image. Personally,
    I know I’ll never shoot a “perfect image”
    - Larry Chen

16. Ryzza5 is offline .

Wow this thread is popular. Well at least if The Crew turns out rubbish Diablo could always rebrand the forum around this theme

17. TDUFREAK500 is online now Rotary <3

Hahahaha

Flick
    r

Facebook
    My Website

Most professional photographers spend all our days in a
    seemingly lifelong pursuit for the perfect image. Personally,
    I know I’ll never shoot a “perfect image”
    - Larry Chen

18. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I'm a bit mental.

19. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Quote Originally Posted by patch »
    But alcohol + girls = increased chance of success
    Only if you can't handle them without any
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

20. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Bromance is so much easier. Guy asked me to go buy a dog with him, been together ever since.
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last