Topic:

Girl Problems

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

1. T1M
    T1M is offline ♥ MX-5 ♥

I'm sure there's certain benefits to doing things like that though

like having someone to talk to all the time

2. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    Someone here (cal? softie?) likes Pixie Lott
    You called?

-

The way you guys are talking, its like girls are going to pepper spray you at every moment! (With past experiences, this is not true...although I have had a salt shaker thrown at me.)

Just act yourself, treat her like "one of the boys" and all, just maybe not with all the abusive banter you throw about, or saying things which sound harsh. Maybe try and show you have a 'soft, playful' side, not meaning go around saying how you like soft, cute animals and all but you catch my drift.(playful banter, etc)
    Worked for me a few times.

Advice from a guy that's been single for a year & a bit.

Oh, and try not to geek out about cars randomly, that can be a bit of a 'nope' if your out on a date and you randomly go "oh my yes" and start oggling a car then start to geek out about said car.and said car is just a MG Maestro!
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

3. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by superhyper »
    http://i.imgur.com/WuKZd.gif

It was really this easy all the time?! Thanks for the advice, I'm gonna go out there and become confident just like that and find the love of my life!

Seriously, best advice ever >_> "stop complaining"
    Hahahahahaha i lol'd with this comment.

Thing is guys, an advice from a girl, so, read carefully.

As Diablo already said, we are humans too. As Calster said, threat us like a friend. You don't need indeed to try to be anything else but yourself.

IF, the girl you like doesn't like you, patience, move along because there are other 9307934856074837509348570328952354 zillions of other girls, equally if not better around there in this big big world. Yes, yes, i know it's easier to say than actually do that, but say that to yourself can really help.

4. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Gay is the way. That's my only advice

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Milli »
    As Calster said, threat us like a friend.
    So the treat 'em mean ideology DOES have some merit!
    I'm a bit mental.

6. killalldude is offline SRT-Avant

^ I 'd
    Online(PC): MOPARFTW|My Photo-Thread|PoTW Week 63, 70, & 72 Winner

Learn how to install TDU mods here.

7. Ken
    Ken is offline Fiero and G35 owner

Quote Originally Posted by Milli »

IF, the girl you like doesn't like you, patience, move along because there are other 9307934856074837509348570328952354 zillions of other girls, equally if not better around there in this big big world. Yes, yes, i know it's easier to say than actually do that, but say that to yourself can really help.
    This.

And also, if a relationship is ever established and later on it becomes sour and or falls apart, don't completely break yourself apart. Try to re-evaluate what perhaps caused the issue, learn from it and see what you can do to avoid it. If you're going to try to fix the relationship at least try it out if it is necessary. If it doesn't work then just start the process of moving on. The friends you hang out with a lot will play a major roll when moving on.

With a little story, I was in a relationship and everything seemed to go out quite well. Even though we sort of lived far apart, we were able to see each other during the weekend. I was quite indeed happy at the time, but then out of the blue she decided to leave me. I was hurt a bit when she told me this wasn't going to work out, but I sat and evaluated why -in my logic- the relationship didn't stay. The main key reasons was we decided to "try" it out and also the lack of seeing each other everyday. But on the positive side, I had a good close friend of mind help support me to do things to keep my mind off the matter. Also, three days after the break up I got my car finished and fixed up. Sucks for her she didn't get to ride shotgun in my car.

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike »
    Gay is the way. That's my only advice
    Being gay is so gay though.
    I'm a bit mental.

9. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Quote Originally Posted by TDUFREAK500 »
    Will all of you stop complaining, I am incredibly shy and a bit of a social reject and I have been in a relationship for the past 3 years, if I can do it then so can you! sack up and ask that girl of your dreams out on a date
    Yeah yeah, you just asked the girl "do you even stance bro?" and went out on a date huh.

I have serious problems talking with nice looking girls. Not that there are many nice girls where I live but I was in Prague and got a bit lost, didn't know where to go etc., so I asked a very nice girl how to get there. I could barely say a single word.

Let's do a poll. Who has not kissed a girl yet?

10. Ken
    Ken is offline Fiero and G35 owner

Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes-Benz »

...I have serious problems talking with nice looking girls. Not that there are many nice girls where I live but I was in Prague and got a bit lost, didn't know where to go etc., so I asked a very nice girl how to get there. I could barely say a single word....

11. Fear Deer is offline Mc dolan hambargre luvin

Quote Originally Posted by killalldude »
    Lol, this is the greatest thread title evar!

Come on, man. You should know alcohol + school = fail.
    That was mostly a joke
    But alcohol + girls = increased chance of success

12. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    So the treat 'em mean ideology DOES have some merit!
    I didn't get this. But... i guess so?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes-Benz »
    Yeah yeah, you just asked the girl "do you even stance bro?" and went out on a date huh.

I have serious problems talking with nice looking girls. Not that there are many nice girls where I live but I was in Prague and got a bit lost, didn't know where to go etc., so I asked a very nice girl how to get there. I could barely say a single word.

Let's do a poll. Who has not kissed a girl yet?
    You shouldn't be shy to talk to nice looking girls, because they are still humans. Also, going out to parties, i won't say it helps to go out on a date, but it sure does help you to KNOW more people, including girls.

You guys, me, and everyone here is quite young, and we tend to think we're late to much things in life... but seriously, relax, take it easy. As my mother always says (about pretty much anything) "It will be when it has to be." Don't rush things, don't pressure yourself. It will be when it has to be. And it will happen naturally.

Obviously, you won't stay in your bedroom waiting a girl to come in and say: "Please love me!". That's just idiotic... so, explore the world. You might find people you may like to hang with.

Not to mention, the biggest thinking here is... do your situation bothers you? Yes? Who is responsible to change it? Yes... you. Only you.

So, put some courage in your face and try something! Most of the time it will SURE fail, and that's completely normal!
    And before you guys say that girls are cruel by not accepting and etc, you guys have no idea how many times i got "denied" by a boy. Yes, it happens with us too!

About the pool, nevermind...

Quote Originally Posted by patch »
    That was mostly a joke
    But alcohol + girls = increased chance of success
    That's not a 100% work method. Some guys get extremelly idiotic when they drink. so... don't be so sure about that Patch.

13. Fear Deer is offline Mc dolan hambargre luvin

Ofc it's not 100% guaranteed xD
    It just helps me feel free to meet new girls, which is where I get stuck If I'm introduced it's ok..but if I have no friends in common with a girl I want to meet, I have no idea on how to get to her without being random, toooo random.

14. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Sometimes being tooo random isn't a problem either. Just saying.

15. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

The way a girl looks should't be a problem, be it she looks like Pixie Lott or Rihanna. Chances are it's not the way they look, its more your shy.
    I can relate to it, asking somebody I don't know something is something i absolutely dread!

Upon saying that though, if I did meet Pixie Lott i'd be nervous, when i met Matt Neil I stuttered but that was more because it was somebody famous!

Also saying use drink helps, it doesn't really. how?
    Well, after a few drinks in a club, I walk up and we hit off well. This & that happens and then it's forgotten about that night, she's just some girl i danced and stuff with. Sure it was a good time, but nothing more than that.

Yes, I said something about drinks in a bad tone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

16. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Being gay is so gay though.
    Using the word gay as a pejorative is so gay though.

Gay guys are so much easier than girls, they know what they want and don't tend to hide it behind 100 questions of 'what ifs' in their head.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

17. T1M
    T1M is offline ♥ MX-5 ♥

I don't even know what girls want to talk about.. I can barely hold a conversation with someone I'm close to, let alone some random girl. I nearly had a girlfriend a year or so ago but I blew it by being too dull I guess.

Unless I meet a girl who loves cars

18. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Well it's a good thing the girl I like has loads in common with me
    I want to ask but I'm not sure if she likes me

19. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by T1M »
    I don't even know what girls want to talk about.. I can barely hold a conversation with someone I'm close to, let alone some random girl. I nearly had a girlfriend a year or so ago but I blew it by being too dull I guess.

Unless I meet a girl who loves cars
    Anything works. Movies, music, and even cars. But really, anything works.

Quote Originally Posted by hassan1995 »
    Well it's a good thing the girl I like has loads in common with me
    Ask then. What you have to lose? The "no" is already yours.

20. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by hassan1995 »
    Only one way to find out! (well, there's more but the best way is Ask her!

If you get on with her friends you could always gauge the reaction from them and see if she's worth pursuing. If she isn't interested she's not good enough for ya, simple as

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last