Topic:

Girl Problems

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. ScoobSTi is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by hassan1995 »
    We should create a girl problem thread.
    This.

2. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by T1M »
    I don't even speak to girls, let alone have physical contact with them
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes-Benz »
    Exactly my case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike »
    Many a female has told me they like it when guys are confident with them, so being scared to talk to them isn't going to help much
    I was multi-quoting you guys, but Mike already said it all. Thanks Mike for saving me effort.

It's just... trust in yourselves boys! You guys can do it! Plus, there is nothing to be affraid of a girl.

Not to mention that the "No" is already yours, so, in the worst case scenario you stay in same place you were before trying. Though, if you try, your % of make it work increases. Lol

3. Ryzza5 is offline .

Quote Originally Posted by Milli »
    Plus, there is nothing to be afraid of a girl.
    Especially when they're on the other side of the planet... even if they do like to perform flying kicks.

You'd think girls would work out by now that if a guy talks to them nervously then they must automatically like them (and the converse)

4. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    Especially when they're on the other side of the planet... even if they do like to perform flying kicks.

You'd think girls would work out by now that if a guy talks to them nervously then they must automatically like them (and the converse)
    Lol, such funny arse.

And no, of course not. But as i stated before, try is better than not try anything. In worst case you stay in the same situation you were before.

5. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Yep.. make the thread.
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

6. Ryzza5 is offline .

New thread made

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

It's an old cliche but if you want to get in with a girl then make sure to get good with her friends. Also be confident but not overly forward, make her laugh but don't pile it on. Give her compliments, if she likes you as well as the things you say then she'll show it. She's not going to jump you or label you a creep right off the bat. Girls are humans too guys, they get nervous and also have things they like and don't crumble or vow off/revenge on all women if she doesn't seem interested in you.

I've honestly found girls love a guy who is confidently stupid, no not stupid confident as being too sure of yourself can come across too strong for some of them, but no making the night interesting by doing something unexpected but legal is a damn fine way to get her attention, then you can work on the other things or be creepy. Your choice!
    I'm a bit mental.

8. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    It's an old cliche but if you want to get in with a girl then make sure to get good with her friends. Also be confident but not overly forward, make her laugh but don't pile it on. Give her compliments, if she likes you as well as the things you say then she'll show it. She's not going to jump you or label you a creep right off the bat. Girls are humans too guys, they get nervous and also have things they like and don't crumble or vow off/revenge on all women if she doesn't seem interested in you.

I've honestly found girls love a guy who is confidently stupid, no not stupid confident as being too sure of yourself can come across too strong for some of them, but no making the night interesting by doing something unexpected but legal is a damn fine way to get her attention, then you can work on the other things or be creepy. Your choice!
    I've just put focus on the best part.

9. T1M
    T1M is offline ♥ MX-5 ♥

Girls are scary though, it's hard to know what they feel. One second they like you, the next they hate you it seems. I'm so very shy and I have no idea how to make convo with girls. My only hope is to find a girl who's the same....

But Scoob/Merc/anyone else, you're probably better than me at talking, so I'm sure you guys will find someone.

Trying not to takeover the thread sorry

10. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

Well, this seems like an interesting thread indeed! I actually didn't see this one coming jaja

Quote Originally Posted by Milli »
    And no, of course not. But as i stated before, try is better than not try anything. In worst case you stay in the same situation you were before.
    I gotta agree with that Mili

11. TDUFREAK500 is online now Rotary <3

Will all of you stop complaining, I am incredibly shy and a bit of a social reject and I have been in a relationship for the past 3 years, if I can do it then so can you! sack up and ask that girl of your dreams out on a date

Flick
    r

Facebook
    My Website

Most professional photographers spend all our days in a
    seemingly lifelong pursuit for the perfect image. Personally,
    I know I’ll never shoot a “perfect image”
    - Larry Chen

12. Ryzza5 is offline .

You got Pixie's number then?

13. TDUFREAK500 is online now Rotary <3

what?

Flick
    r

Facebook
    My Website

- Larry Chen

14. Ryzza5 is offline .

Someone here (cal? softie?) likes Pixie Lott

15. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Quote Originally Posted by TDUFREAK500 »
    Will all of you stop complaining, I am incredibly shy and a bit of a social reject and I have been in a relationship for the past 3 years, if I can do it then so can you! sack up and ask that girl of your dreams out on a date

It was really this easy all the time?! Thanks for the advice, I'm gonna go out there and become confident just like that and find the love of my life!

Seriously, best advice ever >_> "stop complaining"
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

16. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by T1M »
    Girls are scary though, it's hard to know what they feel. One second they like you, the next they hate you it seems.
    Stop thinking of this as a hurdle, no one knows what they feel and no one ever will

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

17. killalldude is offline SRT-Avant

Lol, this is the greatest thread title evar!

Quote Originally Posted by patch »
    Wish I had some beers with me during school
    Come on, man. You should know alcohol + school = fail.
    Online(PC): MOPARFTW|My Photo-Thread|PoTW Week 63, 70, & 72 Winner

Learn how to install TDU mods here.

18. TDUFREAK500 is online now Rotary <3

Not really, its hilarious for everyone else hahaha

Flick
    r

Facebook
    My Website

- Larry Chen

19. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

not for me no

20. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Don't do it!!!!

Unless you want to be used as a pack mule a week before Christmas in a town centre in gale force winds. Being single was so much easier....

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last