1. Koenigsegg is offline Meh.

Default I can't get all the houses...

I dont get it, i did the Il Viaggio Grande series, but i didnt get all the houses.. plz help!

2. Nauraushaun is offline Hot Hatch

Try other races. It'll happen. I don't know if it's those races though...Try a walkthrough on GameFAQs.com

3. Koenigsegg is offline Meh.

thanks for helping.
    i got all the houses! wow thats a lot of houses...

4. Danny_GTR is offline Just a Skidmark

I think you have to win all the races to win all houses! I did it on my PS2 but have'nt done it on PS3 yet which is gay seeing as the servers are down!

5. Nauraushaun is offline Hot Hatch

Nope you don't. That's why I was so shocked when I got them all at like halfway through the game.
    I thought it was 70% you needed, is that it?

6. Koenigsegg is offline Meh.

just finish all the II Viaggio Grande races

7. ash16847 is offline NISSAN 4 LIFE!!!!

yea it doesnt matter what percentage you have. i completed these at about 15-20%