Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. ScoobSTi is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes-Benz »
    The pic is not loading for me. What car are we talking about?
    Lexus IS300 Sportcross. I too would like one!

2. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

Lexus IS200 Sport cross?

Oh you mean the Toyota Altezza Gita.

-

Though I'd throw this in as well, the new Honda Civic Estate...

I did say it in my opening post, but only as the Type-R if they make it as an estate, but I may wait & see...as do I really need 300Bhp & 400ft of Torque & a manual box? The answer is yes actually, but I'll see.
    Last edited by calster17; 29/11/13 at 04:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

3. TDUFREAK500 is online now Rotary <3

The thing that bums me out is the Altezza came with the Beams 3S yet the Lexus models came with a 2JZ

Don't get me wrong the 3S is a great engine but the 2JZ is awesome. Also they can be converted to manual easily enough

Flick
    r

Facebook
    My Website

Most professional photographers spend all our days in a
    seemingly lifelong pursuit for the perfect image. Personally,
    I know I’ll never shoot a “perfect image”
    - Larry Chen

4. SBCriss is offline Car Aficianado

After university and went the mustang is done I want to buy a Scion FRS or a Toyota GT86 and put a Rocket Bunny bodykit on it, imo the best 'new' looking car out there..

Instagram: crisseh95

5. TDUZoqqer is offline Car Aficianado

This:

Absolutely no doubt in this. I will spend my last penny for this car if needed. But this will be mine.

6. joe_alker is offline Alkerholic

Realistically, I'd like an Alfa, Saab or Volvo. But insurance for 17-year old lads is crazy because of boy racers in Imprezas, crazy mannn!!

But I need a job, and it's only 4 months to my 17th. My parents don't drive, so I'd have to buy a car myself...

Also, not a car, but I'd like an ERF EC14 lorry, because they sound fantastic.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Euro Truck Simulator 2 Beta Tester

Want a challenge for TDU? See this thread.

7. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Spoiler alert? It's all Mercedes for me xD

Realistic dream car: C216 CL-Coupe, C217 S-Coupe, don't really care what engine but if I could choose a 63 AMG.
    Realistic first next car: W211 E-Class sedan, most likely 220 CDI, 270 CDI or 280 CDI. It has to be a facelift, so 2006-2009. Very picky on how it looks, though judging my recent scanning of the web I think I'd be going for Avantgarde versions because of the nice dark wood and sportier appearance.

Reason I'd go for an E-Class instead of my 4th car becoming a 4th C-Class is just that, I don't want to stick to C's forever. Plus that C-Class cars, except the 190 series and the current W205, have a very slanted design. The noses are quite low and short and the rear ends are high off the ground and extend up quite a lot. Don't care if it helps in economy or stability, I like the more horizontal and balanced shape of the more luxurious cars.

8. Ryzza5 is offline .

Rather than spend a fortune on an Audi or something (hopefully the Golf doesn't give me any trouble), this could be a great upgrade to the CBR500R:

Triumph Street Triple R

All the reviews for this thing are glowing, it wins all the comparison tests, has good torque all through the rev range (up to 13000 rpm), gets decent fuel mileage, is super smooth, and can accelerate as quick as most supercars from the previous decade. Bars are higher up so should be more comfortable as well, although there may be a bit more wind + rain exposure.

9. Icy J is offline Me

Eventually a F430 Coupe/Spider, or a 458 Spider with the Liberty Walk bodykit. 458's are waaaay too common to drive a stock one.

In the meantime, 987.2/981 Cayman S or GTS...or an E92 M3.

10. TDUFREAK500 is online now Rotary <3

I eventually want to end up with an R32 GT-R, but I think my first car may end up being an E36 3 series, I have driven dad's one several times and it's a really fun car, handles really nice and has more than enough power for the street.

Flick
    r

Facebook
    My Website

- Larry Chen

11. me™ is offline *turbo whistle*

12. GTAMADDOG is offline Dreaming in Splendour

It looks like I posted in this thread before I got the BMW so I succeeded in buying my future vehicle (at that time).

Would love another BMW next. Problem is the BMW has had more wrong with it and cost (alot) more to sort out in a year than the 306 did in three years. The 306 is still soldiering on now with my dad driving it every day. There is something up with the ABS, but the car still starts, stops and can put a smile on your face and it's never spent a weekday off the road due to a problem unlike the BMW which has had a the odd week out of action here and there.

Part of my wants to say "Sod BMW" and get a MK6 Golf GTI or something similar next and see how I get on with that. The other part of me says stick with BMW and the costs, but go for a 3.0 petrol E90 next. Then there is the wild card that lurks in the back of my mind and it keeps telling me to get a Land Rover Defender 90 to do some offroading in on the weekend while still running the BMW.

The sensible part of me says stick with the BMW, save all the money you can and move out as soon as possible which will more than likely be the winning idea.

13. TDUFREAK500 is online now Rotary <3

Get an E36, my Dad's one has been great, it has cost him a bit of money, but that's just more stuff that had hit the end of it's life, wheel bearings, brake discs, etc, it has run really well otherwise.

Flick
    r

Facebook
    My Website

- Larry Chen

14. GTAMADDOG is offline Dreaming in Splendour

I think if I did buy a car that was older than what I have now I'd probably use it as a secondary car for weekends rather than a daily driver. I have had a look at E36 328is in the past along with the obligatory (from my perspective) MK2 Golf GTI, but there is no way I'd be taking either to work every day. I'm putting 300 miles a week on the E46 just going to and from work and I wouldn't want to put that sort of mileage on an older, more sought after car.

There are a lot of cars I would like (last weekend I was looking at 90s American pick-up trucks with big diesel engines), but I think I'll have to keep my sensible head on

15. me™ is offline *turbo whistle*

This, a thousand times this.

My old 306s (I had two of them!) were far cheaper to keep on the road than the Audi. I still find myself considering getting a simple hot hatch to replace the Audi, but I've sunk so much money into this car I want to be the last owner of it before it dies!

16. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by me™ »
    This, a thousand times this.

My old 306s (I had two of them!) were far cheaper to keep on the road than the Audi. I still find myself considering getting a simple hot hatch to replace the Audi, but I've sunk so much money into this car I want to be the last owner of it before it dies!
    You killed one of the 306s with lots of boost, didn't you?
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

17. orcuncavusoglu is offline Burnt-out Shell

- My heart is on BMW M5 E60 but its really expensive here but i'll go with FN2 Civic Type-R also gas prices are very high in Turkey

18. Ryzza5 is offline .

I have no future vehicles at this point in time.

19. Sponge is offline Spongify

The dream car I want has always been the Nissan 350z:

Although a much more realistic car for the future would be a Vauxhall Insignia VXR Touring

Knowing the Mrs, she'll want 9,000 children so a two seater sports car is out of the question!

SOOAG - Smug Owner of a G27
    Winner POTW: Week 28, 53

Proud Owner Of TDU's FIRST Manual Shift Gallardo
    Flickr
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

20. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Quote Originally Posted by Sponge »
    Knowing the Mrs, she'll want 9,000 children so a two seater sports car is out of the question!
    So you won't be bored for the upcoming decades

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Search Tags

car
future