Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Default Battle of the Diablos

Well here we go, it's the battle of the diablo's, put your mileage in this thread and we will see who loves this car the most.

I'll start i have 735.1 miles.......So far
    Last edited by Baldy; 07/02/08 at 22:48 PM.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Dang, I'm 606 I think thus far, not been on much today/tonight though. Wait that means you've done 300+ miles today !!!!!!!!
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

300+ miles tonight yep. Did 200 hundred earlier and then 135 in the last hour but i'm off to bed now so you have time to beat me.

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I haven't got time tonight, busy busy busy !
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

shame, we had a good laugh as well, you might still find nodz on there but he fell asleep at about 11:20pm

6. MCW
    MCW is offline MCW

I have over 1500 on mine, but thats because I had the pack when it first came out

7. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Was good fun ... I think mine must be 135miles then ... or was it 130 ... has anyone checked what driving the usual route around the island is in mileage?
    I'd rather be topless !

8. MCW
    MCW is offline MCW

Nope, have to do that some time

9. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid_IV »
    Was good fun ... I think mine must be 135miles then ... or was it 130 ... has anyone checked what driving the usual route around the island is in mileage?
    iirc ain't the tour of the island about 136 miles.

dunno what my diablo was on I kept stopping last night at the motels for a kip, think im on around 600

10. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    iirc ain't the tour of the island about 136 miles.

dunno what my diablo was on I kept stopping last night at the motels for a kip, think im on around 600
    And dont forget the food.

11. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

0, still need to get the pack, might get it later.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

12. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

I have the pack now. Got it at 2am today and have driven the Diablo and I must say it's fandabidozo

13. TimBud is offline brmm

yay, i've got 36 miles on mine.
    I just see them everywhere right now, and it make me feel dirty and common when i drive it. When the fuss dies down and the cows go back to their S7s, i'll dust it off and give the baby a reet good thrashing.

14. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Well I jumped on for about 40mins earlier and I have decided seeing as it is the Diablo and that I do really like it and want a few of them, that I am going to take everyone of them to 666 miles and then buy another and do the same again. So I now have a showroom yellow model and that is #2 and then after that #3 will follow and soon I will have a nice little collection of them in all manners of colours.

Yes I really am insane aren't I ? lol
    I'm a bit mental.

15. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

yes you are but for this thread you can combine your overall diablo miles so then i know what to beat

16. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Well I'll always have the current Diablo GT in my sig so just look at the number.
    I'm a bit mental.

17. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

ahhh your catching me up

18. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Right going on to buy mine now.

EDIT: wow thats nice, got it the standard green/yesllow which is slighly sickly but oh well. Good speed great sound but gets painfull after a while, shouts at you non-stop. 50 miles now on the clock exactly.
    Last edited by Pherelas; 09/02/08 at 18:32 PM.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

19. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Somebody put vids up I want to see if it's any good lol

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

20. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

This is really unfair for PC players, the cars 360 users have are sweet!!! Yea post a video if you can

Page 1 of 2 12 Last