Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. viper plus vette is offline Rusted Banger

Default what the hell happened??????

subaru really screwed things up!!! look at the new wrx sti. what happened to the street racing god that we all knew???? the high wing rally readdy car is dead to me. along with the new mitsubishi evo. R.I.P.

2. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

The new WRX STi doesn't look that bad... And the new Evo rocks! I can understand why you don't like the Scooby, what with its "Euro-isation", but why don't you like the Evo X?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

3. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

I only like the 2006 Scooby WRX STi and the Scooby RB5, and i especially hate the new Scooby. I've always been an Evo fan anyway, what have Scooby ever made that could match an Evo IX FQ-400? Nothing. I like the new Evo X too, they both just look different though, but i like both their looks. The Evo VI TME is the best looking though by far.

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Drift you may wish to check the Type 25, it's not made by Subaru but neither really is the FQ as it's UK only.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

New WRX-Sti looks awful

6. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

I know about the Type-25 but it still doesn't match up to the FQ-400. GTR is still king of the jungle though .

7. viper plus vette is offline Rusted Banger

i wasnt rip the evo. the evo rocks but the wrx just looks sad. a former shadow of its self

8. CptDarknuggets is offline 200 Angry Clydesdales

I think choosing a evo over a scooby was like picking between red apples and green apples. Now the evo is in a class of its own.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Wtf have they done?

10. viper plus vette is offline Rusted Banger

i dont know whats wrong with subaru. they had a real thing ghoing. 4-wd 200+ hp? idk whats going through there heads.

11. AdamFraser is offline Airtime

Wait until you see one before you make you're mind up. It looks so much better in the flesh.

12. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

The basic version looks a bit rubbish up close, doesnt look as bad as the pics though!

In bright blue with all the decals on the rally version should make it look pretty decent, not as good as the evo IMO, but alot better then everyone is saying it is

Remember the last model, that got a slaughtering when it was uncovered also, but it definatley grew on me!

the one thing that im going to miss though is earth shaking exhaust!

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

13. AdamFraser is offline Airtime

Only reason it has lost it's rumble is active exhausts and equal length headers.

WRC car is going to be very nice, from what i've seen anyway.

14. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Cpt, are you saying the Scooby and the Evo used to be basically the same?

15. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

Almost... The STi and base Evo at least (well, maybe not all those FQ versions you guys get in UK)

The new STi's looks are growing on me really fast. The base 1.5 models look really crap though, especially with the chrome strip linking the lights. Just draws extra attention it can't handle. The STi's body coloured strip helps address that, but the rear light lenses really need a different colour, red or smoked, doesn't matter too much

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

16. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Yeah, the new WRX STi's looks are growing on me too, but i'd still pick the older ones over it anyday:

New Subaru Impreza WRX STi

2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STi RB320

or Subaru Impreza RB5?

I'd definetly choose the RB320 and the RB5 over the new STi anyday.

17. -Lr-SpeedraceR is offline Car Aficianado

Dont speak about that...... I dont know what Subaru designer smoked before making new Subaru...lol

The car itself is nice, I saw one few weeks ago, but not for a Subaru Impreza :/

18. AdamFraser is offline Airtime

How strange. An RB5 with a P1 wing, P1 scoop, (I think)P1 skirts, and a P1 front end!

19. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Some RB5s were plain and some came with the P1 wing, scoop, skirts and front end. I prefer those ones though.

20. AdamFraser is offline Airtime

Pretty sure it's not a standard option though, and has to be added to the car by the owner. Never seen an RB5 like it before.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last