1. GTAMADDOG is offline Dreaming in Splendour

Went online for the second time yesterday and actually had to do the tutorial/intro I've read everyone talking about. When I first went online I created a character and was then just dumped on the side of a road in Los Santos and left to my own devices, so it must've been pretty buggy at that point. Problem is now, I didn't get a chance to design the latest character which is annoying as I'd like one that sort of looks like me, so I don't know what happened there

2. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Still no sign of my character :/ Is anyone else having trouble loading crew emblems on the Social Club website? My feed is full of "X published a new emblem for the crew Y" and all I can see is this:
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

3. TimBud is offline brmm

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    The one people were hoarding from?
    yeah.

How have you guys made so much to afford those garages?… I've done loads and have hardly anything. Only just got myself a 2 car garage near the port

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

The job was called 'Violent Duct' and paid 9k for about 2-3mins of playtime because when you completed and then replayed it, you spawned right next to the checkpoint basically so just ran to it.

I did replay it a few times but not soo much that everything I own was bought with it, in fact I've made about $300,000 through Jobs, Missions, Races and especially selling stolen cars to the Mod Shop. Not to mention if you actually do take those cars 'Simeon' asks for you get a good return on them.

Also make sure to run around the dead and grab their cash and weapons, the latter saves you a fortune on having to purchase ammo!
    I'm a bit mental.

5. TimBud is offline brmm

cool thanks… Just starting that one now as it happens

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Well after the patch you can't instantly replay missions now mate. They should have set a point where the missions start from to avoid this, but the main thing I believe is that it was a 9k payout for such a simple job. Me and Clarence did one last night that was hard and took a good amount of time and was only worth 5k.

If you want to make good money then do this:

• steal higher end cars and sell them to the Mod Shop once every 24 'game' hours
    • do the jobs and accept invites to jobs from others
    • avoid conflicts with other players in freeroam as the money they carry and the amount of ammo you'll use just isn't worth it
    • collect as much cash and weapons from dead AI
    I'm a bit mental.

7. Loz
    Loz is online now Papi wa Harpy!

To restart missons now you need to press RT after pressing like or dislike, ot's apparently the restart button.
    Loz Shots - FM6 | FH3 | FM7

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I thought that was if you failed the mission you could Quick Restart?
    I'm a bit mental.

9. Loz

10. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

OMG "I've grossed well over a $1million". That's quite sad to be honest, I mean the heists are going to be where the big money is at when they are available. I'm seeing an increase in payouts at Lvl 25 so if I'm inviting, jump in guys!
    I'm a bit mental.

11. Loz

Early game is rather slow at the mo. I image it does pick up around the level you are Diab though, I guess that early midgame stuff?

12. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Well through missions and jobs and not spending crazy money on my cars I had 200k, just always do Quick Jobs and join Missions, that's where the good money is. Also phone Gerald and Lamar and get the tanker jobs and such too.
    I'm a bit mental.

13. TimBud is offline brmm

Racing can be pretty good too

14. Loz

I'd love to do some racing with cars that aren't Supercars or Bikes.

15. TimBud is offline brmm

I've hardly done any of them. lol

edit: with super cars and bikes that is… mostly muscle/coupe and classic
    Last edited by TimBud; 06/10/13 at 15:22 PM.

16. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Racing can be good if you're sure you can place high otherwise it can be a bit of a bust. Though maybe it's because I typically get wrecked.
    I'm a bit mental.

17. Milli is online now An eternal apprentice.

Seems like my destiny on this game will be become a street racer, since my shooting is horrible...

18. TimBud is offline brmm

in the missions, aim assist will see you through.
    In free roam its normally full of munchers that camp out to kill you.
    I revenged on a guy yesterday and stole his car… drove it off the end of the pier.

Bloody game charged me $325 for his insurance though

19. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Yeah if you are seen to destroy another player's car then you will be liable for the premium.
    I'm a bit mental.

20. Milli is online now An eternal apprentice.

I've played the single player already, and believe me, my shooting is horrible. My brothers laughed at me, quite a lot.

Search Tags

gta online