1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Keep trying guys, I think the tutorial is probably the section getting hit the most.
    I'm a bit mental.

2. iNotACactus is offline Car Aficianado

Judging by some of the more recent posts here, it looks like characters are being lost somehow. Hopefully doesn't happen to me again :\

^GIVE INTERNETS^

3. GTAMADDOG is offline Dreaming in Splendour

I managed to get online the day after launch which isn't as bad as predicted.

Annihilated my first race. Some guy thought nudging the back of my car would phase me, but all it did was add 10MPH to my speed and took 10MPH off his. One third of the way through the race I was really pulling away from the other players and didn't see them after that which was a great start I thought

I read about people complaining the graphics looked rubbish online, someone hinted at it looking like San Andreas (lol), but I didn't see any noticeable difference (?)

4. iNotACactus is offline Car Aficianado

Someone in a Chevy Volt gave me the bird then proceeded to start SMGing my car. I got away because my car isn't hairdryer-powered and stalked him a bit later, someone shot him and stole his car. Followed him after respawn and he started chasing me in an R8, took a corner, he crashed again. He then chased someone on a lawnmower and they both died.

^GIVE INTERNETS^

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I can't believe friends can use your shower. And why am I always bald these days!?
    I'm a bit mental.

6. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

I thought we were more than friends.

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I drank a lot of whisky to forget that, please don't bring it back.
    I'm a bit mental.

8. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Yeah so the new patch completely broke the game for me. (It apparently fixed the major problems for everyone else). I could somehow access the game before it, got to rank 20 or so with a nice house and so on and after installing the patch; poof, gone. Tried creating a new character for the whole day but without luck. It always gives me a stupid error (I was watching the intro cutscene and suddenly the game tells me that I was kicked from the game before I was even playing...?) at some point and when I try reconnecting, there are no characters available to use. The game officially hates me ;-;
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

9. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I've been reading that the patch perhaps resets or punishes those who may have went a bit too replay-happy on that one Job for Gerald.
    I'm a bit mental.

10. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Guess I got really unlucky then. My friend (about rank 50 now) has basically been playing 24/7 since it went online and he got to that level using pretty much nothing but that one job for Gerald. His character is still fine :/
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

11. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Also jump on the Social Club website and see if it is still pulling your characters details from the cloud, as that could mean it's just simply connection issues at the moment.
    I'm a bit mental.

12. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Been checking it every once in a while, it showed my character this morning but when I fired up the console and saw that the character was gone, it also disappeared from Social Club. Here's hoping that I could at least create a new one once they fix the problems..

13. TimBud is offline brmm

Which Gerald job is that?

14. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

The one people were hoarding from?
    I'm a bit mental.

15. iNotACactus is offline Car Aficianado

PS3 online was down for a good part of the day and is still down. Rockstar already said it's Sony's problem and had them fix it before but yet it happened again.

^GIVE INTERNETS^

16. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Guys you know how I have the twin M6-alikes right? Well I bought a bike and ermm ...welll

I'm a bit mental.

17. Jacob is offline Car Aficianado

Day 5 of GTA Online: I still cant connect, that is all.

18. iNotACactus is offline Car Aficianado

Why though?

^GIVE INTERNETS^

19. Jacob is offline Car Aficianado

No Idea. I got in for about 15 just then. Then it just stuck on the top down loading screen and I had to dashboard

20. iNotACactus is offline Car Aficianado

My current garage, minus a Declasse Toranado convertible that I got later.

^GIVE INTERNETS^

Search Tags

gta online