Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Prophecy is offline Car Aficianado

lol... Still no engine in it... Feeling like I may have been wrong, when I previously said it wouldnt be a project that'd last forever, its certainly feeling that way... I do think once the engine actually goes in with a manual box, and it cranks over into life, it wont be long until its driveable. Its just getting that engine done, at this point.
    http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3680/10437427735_3999998294_o.png
    FWD fan.
    No longer Owns his dream car.
    Proud owner of a Fanatec 911 Turbo S wheel and Clubsport Pedals
    Oh and a Logitech G920 .

Forzatographer- FM6 Gallery

2. Prophecy is offline Car Aficianado

Ended up getting an engine in it from a front cut of another jdm ae92 levin gt apex, with manual gearbox etc. Most of it was together, just lost interest in making it work because I had got the fiesta, which is far more enjoyable in pretty well every way than the levin ever would have been, so I sold it. The guy that bought it got it like 99% but a fuel issue left him with a car that wouldnt run, I have no idea whether he managed to fix it or if he sold it on as well. Either way, maybe i'll be in a trueno gtz one day, but the Levin was not to be, in the end.
    http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3680/10437427735_3999998294_o.png
    FWD fan.
    No longer Owns his dream car.
    Proud owner of a Fanatec 911 Turbo S wheel and Clubsport Pedals
    Oh and a Logitech G920 .

Forzatographer- FM6 Gallery

Page 3 of 3 First 123