1. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Default O Rly? Ya Rly!

these two legends were photo'd within ten feet of each other lol

http://furiousgeorge.wordpress.com/2006/10/

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

2. RB26DETT is offline Banned

no she di-int! hahahaha!

3. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Theres a polish lad in my form at school and everyday he goes upto someone and gets them to say this over and over again

1 - Oh Rly
    2 - Ya Rly
    1- No way
    2 - Ya seriously
    1 - I know Bob Marley

He will go through it like 10 times at once. It was funny but now its just annoyin.

4. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Damn, i wanted the O RLY licence plate... Guess i'll have to get a NO WAI!!! licence plate when i get my car and hunt those two down .

Btw, at a show i went to at Santa Pod last year there was an EP3 Civic Type-R and at the top of the windshield there was a sign saying YA SRSLY Automotive. I lol'd for ages at it, my dad couldn't understand why i was laughing so much .