Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

Default Complete TDU Tutorials

we have started a new site, which when its finished will cover every topic myself and desrat has ever archived since the launch of test drive unlimited. due to making the toolkit and our involvment in the community.

we have over time stockpiled every know problem the community has ever encountered, and now we are placing it all online for others to reap the benefits from. when its finsihed it will have covered the best part of 200+ topics and will pretty much discuss anything you could want to know.

the entire site will have around 20 new topics covered each day until we have used every bit of material we have stored, so check it regular

hope people find it usefull - view now

2. fishywishy is offline Just a Skidmark

kickass, thx. need to freshen up my memory

3. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

LOL well i certainly can help do that, i got screenshots of threads that no longer exsist, so im sure there be something in at a later date that will surprise you

mind you its been designed to help more than surprise people but im glad you like it

4. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

This is a GREAT help for all TDU players. +rep

(BTW what's the max no of songs i can put in my radio station(s)?)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

5. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

i use 20 per folder, 30 works quite well, the tru answer is theres no limit, the only real issue us that with hundreds of songs in each folder, when you skip tracks ingame whilst driving it can be a pain to try and stay on the road and skip through 99 songs

6. -Lr-SpeedraceR is offline Car Aficianado

That's a great work, thx guys ! It will be very useful

7. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

Its a pleasure, the next set of topics are nearly finished and will get uploaded 2moro morning some time, then after that each new set will probably be upload at night.

either way glad you all like it so far

8. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

first set of updates have now been uploaded, bringing us to a total of 28 covered topics. Work is underway for tomorrows updates, new topics include:

View Now...

Map Explained
    TDU-Toolkit
    Using Showrooms
    Unlocking Bikes
    Bookmarks
    Clearing the Cache
    Chronopack
    Hidden Extras
    Map Legend
    Photo Mode
    Hardcore Mode
    Friends List

Topic Name: Servers

this topic has been removed, but will be replaced in later section "atari forum threads" this section will be more around fixes, etc rather than game instructions, and we felt it was more suitable to move it to that section later.

bug / fixes:

few minor gramar issues resolved
    second image - fps counter - replaced with correct image
    broken link fixed

9. fishywishy is offline Just a Skidmark

damnit i didnt know you could rent cars and use them in races. i just bought a 350z for E races and it sucks so bad

10. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

well you be surprised how many people didnt know various things, which is what the tutorials are all about. im trying to include every question that could arise, i feel daft sometimes.

for instance when i was making the install tdu section, i was thinking christ people are going to think im treating them like kids here. but if its going to cover everything i might as well cover it.

and it made a great opening tutorial section

11. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

TOPIC UPDATES:

Diner challenges
    Making Money (under construction)
    Free House
    Forum Help
    View Modes
    Player Symbols
    Game HUD
    Eden Island
    Ranking up
    Instant Challenges

ADJUSTMENTS:
    custom radio stations - information regarding music manager program added that allows users to alter default ingame radio station tracks has been added.

no further updates until monday evening, its weekend... so time for drinking and playing and being all relaxed not working my bottom off

12. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Nice work Razor, glad someone is putting all this important information into one place . Should be useful as I always get people adding me asking what you do and where this is and.....well it gets annoying so I can link them to this and hopefully no questions will be asked

13. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

long way to go yet !!! when i get off the game based instructions, it should gather speed. man i dont feel very good, huge massive drinking session last night. but got to start updates for tomorrow. i got 3beers in fridge might drink them, should help

yea and for some strange unknown reason i stuck 6 smileys at the bottom of this post. dont make any sense at all (&#188;crazy)
    Last edited by TDU-RAZOR; 10/02/08 at 07:49 AM.

14. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

Im not going to be around much in person for a while, but the updates will be made to this website as promised, i just wont be involved in the forums, the next batch of updates will be later today and then daily for the rest of the week.

thankyou for your support people...

15. fishywishy is offline Just a Skidmark

dont hold your breath

16. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Hmm, what?

EDIT: Oh, I see Argh.... &#172;&#172; *wonders off to the middle of no where to scream*

17. Tundra is offline Rusted Banger

Very very useful, thx.
    [SIGPIC]http://forum.tdu-central.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1265&dateline=1206012403[/SIGPIC]

18. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Quote Originally Posted by TDU-RAZOR »
    i use 20 per folder, 30 works quite well, the tru answer is theres no limit, the only real issue us that with hundreds of songs in each folder, when you skip tracks ingame whilst driving it can be a pain to try and stay on the road and skip through 99 songs
    Amen to that! Too many times have i gone on a unscheduled off road excursion cos i was busy flipping through my music collection

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

19. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

great tutos man, you dont talk much here do ya?

20. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman »
    great tutos man, you dont talk much here do ya?
    YEA sorry about that ive retired from gaming (well public gaming) i still play with my friends & single player....

but, as far as games go they more like "partys" now, i attend a party and then forget all about it

Page 1 of 2 12 Last