1. ashfmx is offline Just a Skidmark

Default Controller Issues

Hi there,
    Is anyone else having issues with controllers? I cannot get the game to recognise my aftermarket pedals or H-Shifter. It will recognise my Logitech momo, but as the pedals and shifter are in a different USB port, it will not detect them. I was really looking forward to using them. Games like GTR2, LFS, rFactor recognise them as 2 different controllers, but it seems TDU will only recognise 1 controller. Anyone have any ideas that may help?

Cheers Ash

2. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Default Re: Controller Issues

im no good with this sort of thing, but i guess if you put them all through one USB connection it may work

try a splitter thing (4 USBs from one USB slot) and see if it recognises it as 4 separate or just one)

anyone else think of why this will/wont work?
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

3. ashfmx is offline Just a Skidmark

Quote Originally Posted by nipper »
    im no good with this sort of thing, but i guess if you put them all through one USB connection it may work

try a splitter thing (4 USBs from one USB slot) and see if it recognises it as 4 separate or just one)

anyone else think of why this will/wont work?

Hey mate,
    Thanks for the reply. I`ll have a look at the shops and see if I can find a usb station thingy, whatever there called. Thanks again mate. Hopely it will work. Sux driving around using shifter on the side of the wheel.

Cheers Mate

4. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

no worries, i saw a hub thing like that the other day, was 99p LOL
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.