Topic:

HELP!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Default HELP!

I use TDU, then I go into the garage, try to get a car, then TDU just exits and I get a TDU isn't responding thing. I used the toolkit to switch rims. First I switch rims on my 575 and it lost network connection so I put everything back to normal. Then when I tried again two times, it just keeps exiting by random and I get a TDU isn't responding.

2. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

I just tried again and it only happens when I go to the garage, get my 300C, and then it exits.

3. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Have you deleted the radial.cdb file?

http://forums.eu.atari.com/showthread.php?t=69750
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

4. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Now it only happens if I go in the Wainie something house. It's the house near the SL65 model mission. But I'll try the radial cdb thing.

5. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Also, try an uninstall and reinstall - that may help.

6. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Still doesn't work. And I want to do some other things before reinstall......

Everything works fine but that thing.

7. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Now if I go in any garage and switch car, it won't work.

8. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

Sell The House & The last car you edited...

your cars will move to another house, will phone desrat in a second and let him know theres a problem with that rim... and we will have it removed from the program, sorry

OK phoned desrat, hes says providing you havent changed rims using the program, and then made a manual change after doing so, simply open rims selector and "revert all" should fix your problem, but you will also lose every rim you have changed using the selector. he also wants me to tell you that his game crashes at times when he uses his own program, but when he "reverts all" things go back to normal. i cant really say much more myself as i havent used it tbh, but knowing desmat he probably will make account on here now so you could chat to him about it !!!
    Last edited by TDU-RAZOR; 05/02/08 at 21:57 PM.

9. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Quote Originally Posted by TDU-RAZOR »
    Sell The House & The last car you edited...

your cars will move to another house, will phone desrat in a second and let him know theres a problem with that rim... and we will have it removed from the program, sorry

OK phoned desrat, hes says providing you havent changed rims using the program, and then made a manual change after doing so, simply open rims selector and "revert all" should fix your problem, but you will also lose every rim you have changed using the selector. he also wants me to tell you that his game crashes at times when he uses his own program, but when he "reverts all" things go back to normal. i cant really say much more myself as i havent used it tbh, but knowing desmat he probably will make account on here now so you could chat to him about it !!!
    desmat? Is that a new nickname?

10. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

oo i call him allsorts...

desrat
    desmat
    des?wat (another t)

man the list is just endless, if we are working on a program that needs to be sent between computers, i say cheers bigears...

its quite funny really on xfire with names and stuff. you should hear what we call you (joking)

i cant fault the man, hes awesome...

11. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Guys, I got news. Windows just did some stuff I don't know. It was deleted errors when I was turning my comp on. It was checking my disk. I don't think it's the software. I will try it again.

12. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Now I can't stay in any garage or my TDU will exit after two seconds saying The Network Connection is lost. I reverted everything!

13. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

thats more than rim files causing your problems, what else have you done with computer recently ?

i havent changed any rims myself but ive seen how the files work to do it and theres gotta be something else going on !!!

14. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

well, i done some research on tinterweb cant find another issue the same, so i would if it was me re-install tdu mate. cant figure it out, sorry...
    trouble is the problems you are describing sound like its tied to profile as well, so that means total restart of game & profile.
    but try replacing the backup, its better to try, than to give up.

worse case you re-install twice, post on official boards so desrat sees it 2moro - hes online in morning... put it in tdu-toolkit thread http://forums.eu.atari.com/showthrea...t=66709&page=3

15. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

I had problems modding files, and it's a complicated story, but it meant I couldn't drive past a US muscles dealer without my game crashing, even though I'd put all the original files back, had to reinstall.

16. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

All I did is switch rims and switch everything back, and get the Toolkit. That's about it.

17. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

I just tested again, the closing only happens in the garage after saying network connection lost.

18. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Done a reinstall? like we suggested?

19. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

I will when I can.

20. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

sorry carboy - desmat, in bed very ill at the min, i spoke to him very briefly this morning. but hes really not all together there, but he does know about your issue

Page 1 of 2 12 Last