Topic:

Hey Everyone!

1. Drifter3000 is offline JDM for Life

Default Hey Everyone!

I would just like to say hi and that I am an insane car fanatic! I'm about to get my first car soon (hopefully a 240sx...big fan of those). Anyways I just love TDU and TDU: Central looks amazing. I love cruising the island, so I'm hoping to find a club or a group of people that like cruising around. I'm still on the Pro level but I've gotten the explorer achievement (which took forever). Sadly because of school and work I can only play on weekends in the morning and late at night when I get back from work (Eastern Time).
    I love the website and the community looks great. Hope to get to know you all and see around the island.

2. RB26DETT is offline Banned

Great choice for a first car! A 240SX! I know you're going to drift that baby!

JDM 4 LIFE!

3. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Welcome to the mad house, beware of the owner

4. Drifter3000 is offline JDM for Life

Quote Originally Posted by RB26DETT »

Great choice for a first car! A 240SX! I know you're going to drift that baby!

JDM 4 LIFE!
    You know it!

5. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

to the forum.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

6. *GhostRacerGTI* is offline aKa SpeedFreeak

to the forum

*GhostRacerGTI*

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Excuse me can you tell me how to get the Golden Mullet of steel from the island of the egg laying goats, thanks.

I'm a bit mental.

8. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Welcome matey, come aboard this fine vessel and meet the lovely crew

9. HSVxSEXY_TIME? is offline Ferrari F575 Maranello <3

welcome mate, nice pick on the first car, personally, if i could get a car like that for my first, it'd be a supra, an R33 or a silvia S14 or 15

not smug, but proud owner of a DFP.

i'm happy with it!

10. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

sorry i'm late but welcome to the forum
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

11. Drifter3000 is offline JDM for Life

Quote Originally Posted by HSVxSEXY_TIME? »
    welcome mate, nice pick on the first car, personally, if i could get a car like that for my first, it'd be a supra, an R33 or a silvia S14 or 15
    Lol, I live in PA and its like impossible for me to ever get one of those. I'm aiming for a 94' 240sx. I have $4,--- saved up right now.